Shailene Woodley Poses Topless on 'Interview' Magazine
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" star Shailene Woodley poses topless in a new issue of Interview magazine, with only her right arm covering her assets and a dark plaid skirt serving as her only piece of clothing in that shot. The 21-year-old actress does not only bare her skin but also her soul as she talks about her self-image and her upcoming project.
Woodley apparently wanted to appear natural in her photos, with just a little make-up, to show her fans what she really looks like and give an accurate representation of herself. "I saw somebody, which I thought was me, in a magazine once, and I had big red lips that definitely did not belong on my face," the young actress recounts.
"I had boobs about three times the size they are in real life. My stomach was completely flat. My skin was also flawless," Woodley described the image. "But the reality is that I do not have those lips and my skin is not flawless and I do have a little bit of a stomach." She says she likes getting dolled-up for big events but for the more casual ones, she says, "I just want to be me."
Woodley is set to star in "Divergent", a feature film adaptation of Veronica Roth's novel set in a dystopian version of Chicago, which will hit theaters next year. Woodley plays Tris, a teenager who leaves her family as she tries to break free from a society that divides people based on human traits.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes