Shailene Woodley Poses Topless on 'Interview' Magazine
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" star Shailene Woodley poses topless in a new issue of Interview magazine, with only her right arm covering her assets and a dark plaid skirt serving as her only piece of clothing in that shot. The 21-year-old actress does not only bare her skin but also her soul as she talks about her self-image and her upcoming project.
Woodley apparently wanted to appear natural in her photos, with just a little make-up, to show her fans what she really looks like and give an accurate representation of herself. "I saw somebody, which I thought was me, in a magazine once, and I had big red lips that definitely did not belong on my face," the young actress recounts.
"I had boobs about three times the size they are in real life. My stomach was completely flat. My skin was also flawless," Woodley described the image. "But the reality is that I do not have those lips and my skin is not flawless and I do have a little bit of a stomach." She says she likes getting dolled-up for big events but for the more casual ones, she says, "I just want to be me."
Woodley is set to star in "Divergent", a feature film adaptation of Veronica Roth's novel set in a dystopian version of Chicago, which will hit theaters next year. Woodley plays Tris, a teenager who leaves her family as she tries to break free from a society that divides people based on human traits.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed