Shailene Woodley Poses Topless on 'Interview' Magazine
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" star Shailene Woodley poses topless in a new issue of Interview magazine, with only her right arm covering her assets and a dark plaid skirt serving as her only piece of clothing in that shot. The 21-year-old actress does not only bare her skin but also her soul as she talks about her self-image and her upcoming project.
Woodley apparently wanted to appear natural in her photos, with just a little make-up, to show her fans what she really looks like and give an accurate representation of herself. "I saw somebody, which I thought was me, in a magazine once, and I had big red lips that definitely did not belong on my face," the young actress recounts.
"I had boobs about three times the size they are in real life. My stomach was completely flat. My skin was also flawless," Woodley described the image. "But the reality is that I do not have those lips and my skin is not flawless and I do have a little bit of a stomach." She says she likes getting dolled-up for big events but for the more casual ones, she says, "I just want to be me."
Woodley is set to star in "Divergent", a feature film adaptation of Veronica Roth's novel set in a dystopian version of Chicago, which will hit theaters next year. Woodley plays Tris, a teenager who leaves her family as she tries to break free from a society that divides people based on human traits.
More Shailene Woodley News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'