Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' for Second Season
Showtime has given "Ray Donovan" a vote of confidence by picking up the show for a second season. The new series has just aired three episodes so far following its record-breaking premiere on June 30.
"Ray Donovan is on track to be our biggest season 1 show ever," says David Nevins, president of entertainment for Showtime Networks, in a statement. "Ann Biderman and the extraordinarily talented creative team, coupled with the brilliant ensemble cast led by Liev Schreiber, have produced one of the hottest new dramas of the year. We are proud and excited to pick up another season."
On the drama show which marks the first lead television role for Schreiber, he takes on the title role, who is the man called in to solve the most difficult problems for LA's rich and powerful. The first episode drew 1.4 million viewers, breaking the record previously held by "Homeland" for the best ratings ever for a Showtime original series premiere.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie