Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' for Second Season
Showtime has given "Ray Donovan" a vote of confidence by picking up the show for a second season. The new series has just aired three episodes so far following its record-breaking premiere on June 30.
"Ray Donovan is on track to be our biggest season 1 show ever," says David Nevins, president of entertainment for Showtime Networks, in a statement. "Ann Biderman and the extraordinarily talented creative team, coupled with the brilliant ensemble cast led by Liev Schreiber, have produced one of the hottest new dramas of the year. We are proud and excited to pick up another season."
On the drama show which marks the first lead television role for Schreiber, he takes on the title role, who is the man called in to solve the most difficult problems for LA's rich and powerful. The first episode drew 1.4 million viewers, breaking the record previously held by "Homeland" for the best ratings ever for a Showtime original series premiere.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR