Niall Horan Gets Major Makeover in One Direction's 'Best Song Ever' Video Teaser
One Direction keeps teasing fans with sneak-peek clips as they have six more days before releasing the music video for their new single, "Best Song Ever". The latest teaser, which was dropped via Twitter, opens with the iconic Hollywood sign replaced with the sign that reads "One Direction".
The narrator then introduces a suited and beardy character, Harvey the Studio Exec. The character that resembles real-life film studio executive Harvey Weinstein is played by group member Niall Horan. In other scenes, Harry Styles can be seen pretending playing a guitar while Zayn Malik having facial prostheses applied to his face.
The full-length music video for "Best Song Ever" will be premiered on July 22.
"Best Song Ever" will be included in the group's third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year. It also serves as the lead track for their upcoming 3D concert movie, "One Direction: This Is Us". The track was co-written by Ed Drewett, Wayne Hector, John Ryan and Julian Bunetta.
More One Direction News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour