Niall Horan Gets Major Makeover in One Direction's 'Best Song Ever' Video Teaser
One Direction keeps teasing fans with sneak-peek clips as they have six more days before releasing the music video for their new single, "Best Song Ever". The latest teaser, which was dropped via Twitter, opens with the iconic Hollywood sign replaced with the sign that reads "One Direction".
The narrator then introduces a suited and beardy character, Harvey the Studio Exec. The character that resembles real-life film studio executive Harvey Weinstein is played by group member Niall Horan. In other scenes, Harry Styles can be seen pretending playing a guitar while Zayn Malik having facial prostheses applied to his face.
The full-length music video for "Best Song Ever" will be premiered on July 22.
"Best Song Ever" will be included in the group's third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year. It also serves as the lead track for their upcoming 3D concert movie, "One Direction: This Is Us". The track was co-written by Ed Drewett, Wayne Hector, John Ryan and Julian Bunetta.
More One Direction News
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up