Niall Horan Gets Major Makeover in One Direction's 'Best Song Ever' Video Teaser
One Direction keeps teasing fans with sneak-peek clips as they have six more days before releasing the music video for their new single, "Best Song Ever". The latest teaser, which was dropped via Twitter, opens with the iconic Hollywood sign replaced with the sign that reads "One Direction".
The narrator then introduces a suited and beardy character, Harvey the Studio Exec. The character that resembles real-life film studio executive Harvey Weinstein is played by group member Niall Horan. In other scenes, Harry Styles can be seen pretending playing a guitar while Zayn Malik having facial prostheses applied to his face.
The full-length music video for "Best Song Ever" will be premiered on July 22.
"Best Song Ever" will be included in the group's third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year. It also serves as the lead track for their upcoming 3D concert movie, "One Direction: This Is Us". The track was co-written by Ed Drewett, Wayne Hector, John Ryan and Julian Bunetta.
More One Direction News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video