Niall Horan Gets Major Makeover in One Direction's 'Best Song Ever' Video Teaser
One Direction keeps teasing fans with sneak-peek clips as they have six more days before releasing the music video for their new single, "Best Song Ever". The latest teaser, which was dropped via Twitter, opens with the iconic Hollywood sign replaced with the sign that reads "One Direction".
The narrator then introduces a suited and beardy character, Harvey the Studio Exec. The character that resembles real-life film studio executive Harvey Weinstein is played by group member Niall Horan. In other scenes, Harry Styles can be seen pretending playing a guitar while Zayn Malik having facial prostheses applied to his face.
The full-length music video for "Best Song Ever" will be premiered on July 22.
"Best Song Ever" will be included in the group's third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year. It also serves as the lead track for their upcoming 3D concert movie, "One Direction: This Is Us". The track was co-written by Ed Drewett, Wayne Hector, John Ryan and Julian Bunetta.
More One Direction News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video