Katniss Dons New Battle Costume in 'Catching Fire' Quarter Quell Poster
To build fans' anticipation for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", Lionsgate unveils several character posters which feature its fan-favorite characters as well as new costumes to be introduced in the second film. The posters show Katniss, Peeta and former victors who participate in the Quarter Quell standing tall, wearing black-grey bodysuits. A logo representing the 75th Hunger Games is attached on each image.
As revealed through the posters, the participants in the battle include Gloss (Alan Ritchson) and Cashmere (Stephanie Leigh Schlund) of District 1, Johanna (Jena Malone) of District 7, Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Mags (Lynn Cohen) of District 4, Wiress (Amanda Plummer) and Beetee (Jeffrey Wright) of District 3, and Brutus (Bruno Gunn) and Enobaria (Meta Golding) of District 2.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, the hotly-anticipated second film previously released a new still that gave a look at J-Law and Hutcherson doing the District 11 salute. Also featured in it was Elizabeth Banks in a butterfly dress for the Effie Trinket role.
Slated for a November 22 release, "Catching Fire" will hold a Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Saturday, July 20. Among several names confirmed to be on hand for the promotional effort are Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen