Katniss Dons New Battle Costume in 'Catching Fire' Quarter Quell Poster
To build fans' anticipation for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", Lionsgate unveils several character posters which feature its fan-favorite characters as well as new costumes to be introduced in the second film. The posters show Katniss, Peeta and former victors who participate in the Quarter Quell standing tall, wearing black-grey bodysuits. A logo representing the 75th Hunger Games is attached on each image.
As revealed through the posters, the participants in the battle include Gloss (Alan Ritchson) and Cashmere (Stephanie Leigh Schlund) of District 1, Johanna (Jena Malone) of District 7, Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Mags (Lynn Cohen) of District 4, Wiress (Amanda Plummer) and Beetee (Jeffrey Wright) of District 3, and Brutus (Bruno Gunn) and Enobaria (Meta Golding) of District 2.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, the hotly-anticipated second film previously released a new still that gave a look at J-Law and Hutcherson doing the District 11 salute. Also featured in it was Elizabeth Banks in a butterfly dress for the Effie Trinket role.
Slated for a November 22 release, "Catching Fire" will hold a Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Saturday, July 20. Among several names confirmed to be on hand for the promotional effort are Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host