Katniss Dons New Battle Costume in 'Catching Fire' Quarter Quell Poster
To build fans' anticipation for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", Lionsgate unveils several character posters which feature its fan-favorite characters as well as new costumes to be introduced in the second film. The posters show Katniss, Peeta and former victors who participate in the Quarter Quell standing tall, wearing black-grey bodysuits. A logo representing the 75th Hunger Games is attached on each image.
As revealed through the posters, the participants in the battle include Gloss (Alan Ritchson) and Cashmere (Stephanie Leigh Schlund) of District 1, Johanna (Jena Malone) of District 7, Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Mags (Lynn Cohen) of District 4, Wiress (Amanda Plummer) and Beetee (Jeffrey Wright) of District 3, and Brutus (Bruno Gunn) and Enobaria (Meta Golding) of District 2.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, the hotly-anticipated second film previously released a new still that gave a look at J-Law and Hutcherson doing the District 11 salute. Also featured in it was Elizabeth Banks in a butterfly dress for the Effie Trinket role.
Slated for a November 22 release, "Catching Fire" will hold a Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Saturday, July 20. Among several names confirmed to be on hand for the promotional effort are Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo