Katniss Dons New Battle Costume in 'Catching Fire' Quarter Quell Poster
To build fans' anticipation for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", Lionsgate unveils several character posters which feature its fan-favorite characters as well as new costumes to be introduced in the second film. The posters show Katniss, Peeta and former victors who participate in the Quarter Quell standing tall, wearing black-grey bodysuits. A logo representing the 75th Hunger Games is attached on each image.
As revealed through the posters, the participants in the battle include Gloss (Alan Ritchson) and Cashmere (Stephanie Leigh Schlund) of District 1, Johanna (Jena Malone) of District 7, Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Mags (Lynn Cohen) of District 4, Wiress (Amanda Plummer) and Beetee (Jeffrey Wright) of District 3, and Brutus (Bruno Gunn) and Enobaria (Meta Golding) of District 2.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, the hotly-anticipated second film previously released a new still that gave a look at J-Law and Hutcherson doing the District 11 salute. Also featured in it was Elizabeth Banks in a butterfly dress for the Effie Trinket role.
Slated for a November 22 release, "Catching Fire" will hold a Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Saturday, July 20. Among several names confirmed to be on hand for the promotional effort are Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head