Katniss Dons New Battle Costume in 'Catching Fire' Quarter Quell Poster
To build fans' anticipation for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", Lionsgate unveils several character posters which feature its fan-favorite characters as well as new costumes to be introduced in the second film. The posters show Katniss, Peeta and former victors who participate in the Quarter Quell standing tall, wearing black-grey bodysuits. A logo representing the 75th Hunger Games is attached on each image.
As revealed through the posters, the participants in the battle include Gloss (Alan Ritchson) and Cashmere (Stephanie Leigh Schlund) of District 1, Johanna (Jena Malone) of District 7, Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Mags (Lynn Cohen) of District 4, Wiress (Amanda Plummer) and Beetee (Jeffrey Wright) of District 3, and Brutus (Bruno Gunn) and Enobaria (Meta Golding) of District 2.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, the hotly-anticipated second film previously released a new still that gave a look at J-Law and Hutcherson doing the District 11 salute. Also featured in it was Elizabeth Banks in a butterfly dress for the Effie Trinket role.
Slated for a November 22 release, "Catching Fire" will hold a Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Saturday, July 20. Among several names confirmed to be on hand for the promotional effort are Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart