Hugh Jackman Arrives at 'Wolverine' U.K. Premiere in Style
Hugh Jackman graced the red carpet of the U.K. premiere of "The Wolverine" held on Tuesday, July 16. The Oscar-nominated star made quite an entrance in a sporty white Audi. As he stepped out of the luxury car, he greeted fans that were already lining up at London's Empire Cinema in Leicester Square just for a glimpse of their favorite actor.
Jackman was later joined by his female co-stars Famke Janssen, Tao Okamoto and Rila Fukushima who all looked stunning that evening. Similar to Jackman, director James Mangold, Hiroyuki Sanada and Will Yun Lee opted for a dapper look in suits. Also spotted on the red carpet were teen heartthrobs Conor Maynard and Austin Mahone as well as Kimberly Wyatt.
Due out July 26 in the U.S., "Wolverine" follows Logan in modern day Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as Wolverine confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
Jackman revealed that for preparing the role, he asked Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for tips on bulking up following his drastic physical change post-"Les Miserables". "I lost a lot of weight after 'Les Miserables' and I asked him what to do, and he gave me his diet. Let me tell you, it was brutal - and I only did half of it," he said on the red carpet as cited by Telegraph.
Despite all bruises and injuries he got while filming, Jackman would "always love Wolverine." He said, "Even if you haven't seen the previous film or the X-Men movies, this feels fresh and really different. I'm just grateful we could make it."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash