Emma Roberts Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Boyfriend
Emma Roberts has allegedly hit her boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of actress Julia Roberts reportedly engaged in a physical altercation with her beau in Montreal, Quebec on July 7.
TMZ reports law enforcements were called in after someone reported a fight in their shared hotel room. The "Scream 4" actress was taken into custody on suspicion of having inflicted injuries on the "American Horror Story" actor.
He sported a bloody nose and a bite mark, but didn't want to press charges. She was released hours later. In her defense, a source close to her said the couple was hitting each other. She was arrested only because he had obvious physical injuries.
The couple who met on the set of their movie "Adult World" reportedly has been back on together. They have dated since 2012.
More Emma Roberts News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses