Emma Roberts Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Boyfriend
Emma Roberts has allegedly hit her boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of actress Julia Roberts reportedly engaged in a physical altercation with her beau in Montreal, Quebec on July 7.
TMZ reports law enforcements were called in after someone reported a fight in their shared hotel room. The "Scream 4" actress was taken into custody on suspicion of having inflicted injuries on the "American Horror Story" actor.
He sported a bloody nose and a bite mark, but didn't want to press charges. She was released hours later. In her defense, a source close to her said the couple was hitting each other. She was arrested only because he had obvious physical injuries.
The couple who met on the set of their movie "Adult World" reportedly has been back on together. They have dated since 2012.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs