Emma Roberts Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Boyfriend
Emma Roberts has allegedly hit her boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of actress Julia Roberts reportedly engaged in a physical altercation with her beau in Montreal, Quebec on July 7.
TMZ reports law enforcements were called in after someone reported a fight in their shared hotel room. The "Scream 4" actress was taken into custody on suspicion of having inflicted injuries on the "American Horror Story" actor.
He sported a bloody nose and a bite mark, but didn't want to press charges. She was released hours later. In her defense, a source close to her said the couple was hitting each other. She was arrested only because he had obvious physical injuries.
The couple who met on the set of their movie "Adult World" reportedly has been back on together. They have dated since 2012.
More Emma Roberts News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding