Emma Roberts Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Boyfriend
Emma Roberts has allegedly hit her boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of actress Julia Roberts reportedly engaged in a physical altercation with her beau in Montreal, Quebec on July 7.
TMZ reports law enforcements were called in after someone reported a fight in their shared hotel room. The "Scream 4" actress was taken into custody on suspicion of having inflicted injuries on the "American Horror Story" actor.
He sported a bloody nose and a bite mark, but didn't want to press charges. She was released hours later. In her defense, a source close to her said the couple was hitting each other. She was arrested only because he had obvious physical injuries.
The couple who met on the set of their movie "Adult World" reportedly has been back on together. They have dated since 2012.
More Emma Roberts News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M