Emma Roberts Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Boyfriend
Emma Roberts has allegedly hit her boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of actress Julia Roberts reportedly engaged in a physical altercation with her beau in Montreal, Quebec on July 7.
TMZ reports law enforcements were called in after someone reported a fight in their shared hotel room. The "Scream 4" actress was taken into custody on suspicion of having inflicted injuries on the "American Horror Story" actor.
He sported a bloody nose and a bite mark, but didn't want to press charges. She was released hours later. In her defense, a source close to her said the couple was hitting each other. She was arrested only because he had obvious physical injuries.
The couple who met on the set of their movie "Adult World" reportedly has been back on together. They have dated since 2012.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms