ABC Family Cancels 'The Lying Game' After Two Seasons
ABC Family has ended "The Lying Game". The network decides not to renew the drama series for a third season with a representative for the basic cable confirming the news, which was broken by star Alexandra Chando.
The actress, who played twin sisters Sutton Mercer and Emma Becker, took to Instagram and Twitter to drop the news. "To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons," she wrote on Monday, July 15. "Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what's next for us! Xx"
"The Lying Game", based on Sara Shepard's novels of the same title, follows twin sisters Sutton and Emma who switch lives. It wrapped up its second and now final season in March with some loose ends.
Another ABC Family series, "Bunheads", is still awaiting a verdict on its future. The show is on the bubble with latest report saying the network had torn down the sets.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo