ABC Family Cancels 'The Lying Game' After Two Seasons
ABC Family has ended "The Lying Game". The network decides not to renew the drama series for a third season with a representative for the basic cable confirming the news, which was broken by star Alexandra Chando.
The actress, who played twin sisters Sutton Mercer and Emma Becker, took to Instagram and Twitter to drop the news. "To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons," she wrote on Monday, July 15. "Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what's next for us! Xx"
"The Lying Game", based on Sara Shepard's novels of the same title, follows twin sisters Sutton and Emma who switch lives. It wrapped up its second and now final season in March with some loose ends.
Another ABC Family series, "Bunheads", is still awaiting a verdict on its future. The show is on the bubble with latest report saying the network had torn down the sets.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!