ABC Family Cancels 'The Lying Game' After Two Seasons
ABC Family has ended "The Lying Game". The network decides not to renew the drama series for a third season with a representative for the basic cable confirming the news, which was broken by star Alexandra Chando.
The actress, who played twin sisters Sutton Mercer and Emma Becker, took to Instagram and Twitter to drop the news. "To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons," she wrote on Monday, July 15. "Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what's next for us! Xx"
"The Lying Game", based on Sara Shepard's novels of the same title, follows twin sisters Sutton and Emma who switch lives. It wrapped up its second and now final season in March with some loose ends.
Another ABC Family series, "Bunheads", is still awaiting a verdict on its future. The show is on the bubble with latest report saying the network had torn down the sets.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic