Jake Gyllenhaal Holding Hands With New Girlfriend Alyssa Miller
Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller stepped out as a couple. The actor and the Sport Illustrated babe were spotted holding hands as they went out for a brunch in Tribeca neighborhood of New York City with his mother Naomi Foner.
The couple took Miller's Boston terrier, Charlie, with them during the outing. She wore a white top and a polka dot short skirt, while he dressed in an all-black ensemble. "Brunch time," she tweeted without mentioning her new boyfriend.
Rumors of the twosome dating emerged in June after they were supposedly seen "making out" at Cold Process Coffee & Tea at Pier 57 along the Hudson River. Before seeing Milley, Gyllenhaal reportedly dated another Sport Illustrated model Emily DiDonato.
Gyllenhaal previously dated Kirsten Dunst and later Reese Witherspoon. He was also once romantically linked to Taylor Swift.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal