Jake Gyllenhaal Holding Hands With New Girlfriend Alyssa Miller
Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller stepped out as a couple. The actor and the Sport Illustrated babe were spotted holding hands as they went out for a brunch in Tribeca neighborhood of New York City with his mother Naomi Foner.
The couple took Miller's Boston terrier, Charlie, with them during the outing. She wore a white top and a polka dot short skirt, while he dressed in an all-black ensemble. "Brunch time," she tweeted without mentioning her new boyfriend.
Rumors of the twosome dating emerged in June after they were supposedly seen "making out" at Cold Process Coffee & Tea at Pier 57 along the Hudson River. Before seeing Milley, Gyllenhaal reportedly dated another Sport Illustrated model Emily DiDonato.
Gyllenhaal previously dated Kirsten Dunst and later Reese Witherspoon. He was also once romantically linked to Taylor Swift.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3