Jake Gyllenhaal Holding Hands With New Girlfriend Alyssa Miller
Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller stepped out as a couple. The actor and the Sport Illustrated babe were spotted holding hands as they went out for a brunch in Tribeca neighborhood of New York City with his mother Naomi Foner.
The couple took Miller's Boston terrier, Charlie, with them during the outing. She wore a white top and a polka dot short skirt, while he dressed in an all-black ensemble. "Brunch time," she tweeted without mentioning her new boyfriend.
Rumors of the twosome dating emerged in June after they were supposedly seen "making out" at Cold Process Coffee & Tea at Pier 57 along the Hudson River. Before seeing Milley, Gyllenhaal reportedly dated another Sport Illustrated model Emily DiDonato.
Gyllenhaal previously dated Kirsten Dunst and later Reese Witherspoon. He was also once romantically linked to Taylor Swift.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris