Jake Gyllenhaal Holding Hands With New Girlfriend Alyssa Miller
Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller stepped out as a couple. The actor and the Sport Illustrated babe were spotted holding hands as they went out for a brunch in Tribeca neighborhood of New York City with his mother Naomi Foner.
The couple took Miller's Boston terrier, Charlie, with them during the outing. She wore a white top and a polka dot short skirt, while he dressed in an all-black ensemble. "Brunch time," she tweeted without mentioning her new boyfriend.
Rumors of the twosome dating emerged in June after they were supposedly seen "making out" at Cold Process Coffee & Tea at Pier 57 along the Hudson River. Before seeing Milley, Gyllenhaal reportedly dated another Sport Illustrated model Emily DiDonato.
Gyllenhaal previously dated Kirsten Dunst and later Reese Witherspoon. He was also once romantically linked to Taylor Swift.
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor