Jake Gyllenhaal Holding Hands With New Girlfriend Alyssa Miller
Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller stepped out as a couple. The actor and the Sport Illustrated babe were spotted holding hands as they went out for a brunch in Tribeca neighborhood of New York City with his mother Naomi Foner.
The couple took Miller's Boston terrier, Charlie, with them during the outing. She wore a white top and a polka dot short skirt, while he dressed in an all-black ensemble. "Brunch time," she tweeted without mentioning her new boyfriend.
Rumors of the twosome dating emerged in June after they were supposedly seen "making out" at Cold Process Coffee & Tea at Pier 57 along the Hudson River. Before seeing Milley, Gyllenhaal reportedly dated another Sport Illustrated model Emily DiDonato.
Gyllenhaal previously dated Kirsten Dunst and later Reese Witherspoon. He was also once romantically linked to Taylor Swift.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed