Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins, Posting Picture of Her Sonogram
Dania Ramirez, 33, is having new additions to her family. The "Devious Maids" actress reveals that she is expecting not just one but two babies with husband Bev Land. She follows the announcement by posting an Instagram picture of her sonogram.
"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 NEW BUNDLES OF JOY! Yes, I'm having TWINS!" she wrote, before jokingly adding, "And No They Do not Belong 2 Mr. Spence. Lol! 13-5-22," referring to the fictional character whom her "Devious Maids" alter ego Rosie Falta works for on the show.
She later added, "Thank you all so much for all of your incredible messages!!! I am beyond grateful for all of you!!!!"
It will be her first children with Land. She was engaged to the director in September 2011 and married him in her native Dominican Republic on February 16 this year. Land is already a father to son Kai, 11, from his previous marriage to Sharon Leal.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off