Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins, Posting Picture of Her Sonogram
Dania Ramirez, 33, is having new additions to her family. The "Devious Maids" actress reveals that she is expecting not just one but two babies with husband Bev Land. She follows the announcement by posting an Instagram picture of her sonogram.
"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 NEW BUNDLES OF JOY! Yes, I'm having TWINS!" she wrote, before jokingly adding, "And No They Do not Belong 2 Mr. Spence. Lol! 13-5-22," referring to the fictional character whom her "Devious Maids" alter ego Rosie Falta works for on the show.
She later added, "Thank you all so much for all of your incredible messages!!! I am beyond grateful for all of you!!!!"
It will be her first children with Land. She was engaged to the director in September 2011 and married him in her native Dominican Republic on February 16 this year. Land is already a father to son Kai, 11, from his previous marriage to Sharon Leal.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli