Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins, Posting Picture of Her Sonogram
Dania Ramirez, 33, is having new additions to her family. The "Devious Maids" actress reveals that she is expecting not just one but two babies with husband Bev Land. She follows the announcement by posting an Instagram picture of her sonogram.
"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 NEW BUNDLES OF JOY! Yes, I'm having TWINS!" she wrote, before jokingly adding, "And No They Do not Belong 2 Mr. Spence. Lol! 13-5-22," referring to the fictional character whom her "Devious Maids" alter ego Rosie Falta works for on the show.
She later added, "Thank you all so much for all of your incredible messages!!! I am beyond grateful for all of you!!!!"
It will be her first children with Land. She was engaged to the director in September 2011 and married him in her native Dominican Republic on February 16 this year. Land is already a father to son Kai, 11, from his previous marriage to Sharon Leal.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen