Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins, Posting Picture of Her Sonogram
Dania Ramirez, 33, is having new additions to her family. The "Devious Maids" actress reveals that she is expecting not just one but two babies with husband Bev Land. She follows the announcement by posting an Instagram picture of her sonogram.
"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 NEW BUNDLES OF JOY! Yes, I'm having TWINS!" she wrote, before jokingly adding, "And No They Do not Belong 2 Mr. Spence. Lol! 13-5-22," referring to the fictional character whom her "Devious Maids" alter ego Rosie Falta works for on the show.
She later added, "Thank you all so much for all of your incredible messages!!! I am beyond grateful for all of you!!!!"
It will be her first children with Land. She was engaged to the director in September 2011 and married him in her native Dominican Republic on February 16 this year. Land is already a father to son Kai, 11, from his previous marriage to Sharon Leal.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO