Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins, Posting Picture of Her Sonogram
Dania Ramirez, 33, is having new additions to her family. The "Devious Maids" actress reveals that she is expecting not just one but two babies with husband Bev Land. She follows the announcement by posting an Instagram picture of her sonogram.
"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 NEW BUNDLES OF JOY! Yes, I'm having TWINS!" she wrote, before jokingly adding, "And No They Do not Belong 2 Mr. Spence. Lol! 13-5-22," referring to the fictional character whom her "Devious Maids" alter ego Rosie Falta works for on the show.
She later added, "Thank you all so much for all of your incredible messages!!! I am beyond grateful for all of you!!!!"
It will be her first children with Land. She was engaged to the director in September 2011 and married him in her native Dominican Republic on February 16 this year. Land is already a father to son Kai, 11, from his previous marriage to Sharon Leal.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce