Video: Beyonce Tells a Fan at Atlanta Concert to 'Put That Damn Camera Down'
Beyonce Knowles visited Atlanta over the weekend for her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". During the concert, the 31-year-old singer approached fans near the stage and asked them to help her singing "Irreplaceable".
She then noticed a male fan was too busy filming the concert with his phone to join the fun sing-along. Beyonce jokingly scolded the fan, saying, "See, you can't even sing because you're too busy taping. I'm right in your face baby, you gotta seize this moment baby!"
"You better put that damn camera down!" she continued. The crowd broke out in laughter while the fan finally sang along and got praised by the singer.
Beyonce is currently in the middle of her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". Originally scheduled to wrap up at the end of the summer, the tour will now continue until December.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera