Video: Beyonce Tells a Fan at Atlanta Concert to 'Put That Damn Camera Down'
Beyonce Knowles visited Atlanta over the weekend for her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". During the concert, the 31-year-old singer approached fans near the stage and asked them to help her singing "Irreplaceable".
She then noticed a male fan was too busy filming the concert with his phone to join the fun sing-along. Beyonce jokingly scolded the fan, saying, "See, you can't even sing because you're too busy taping. I'm right in your face baby, you gotta seize this moment baby!"
"You better put that damn camera down!" she continued. The crowd broke out in laughter while the fan finally sang along and got praised by the singer.
Beyonce is currently in the middle of her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". Originally scheduled to wrap up at the end of the summer, the tour will now continue until December.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World