Video: Beyonce Tells a Fan at Atlanta Concert to 'Put That Damn Camera Down'
Beyonce Knowles visited Atlanta over the weekend for her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". During the concert, the 31-year-old singer approached fans near the stage and asked them to help her singing "Irreplaceable".
She then noticed a male fan was too busy filming the concert with his phone to join the fun sing-along. Beyonce jokingly scolded the fan, saying, "See, you can't even sing because you're too busy taping. I'm right in your face baby, you gotta seize this moment baby!"
"You better put that damn camera down!" she continued. The crowd broke out in laughter while the fan finally sang along and got praised by the singer.
Beyonce is currently in the middle of her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". Originally scheduled to wrap up at the end of the summer, the tour will now continue until December.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction