'True Blood' 6.06 Preview Teases Eric's Fight With Pam
The escalating tension between Eric and Pam may culminate in an impending fight in the next episode of "True Blood". Being pitted against each other in Vamp Camp, Pam attacks her maker possibly after fueled by jealousy that Eric has made another vampire.
As Eric, Pam, new vampire Willa and Jessica are captured by Gov. Burrell, Jason may also get up-close-and-personal look at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp but for a different reason. He heads to the facility in an attempt to save Jessica.
Bill, learning of Jessica's disappearance, confronts Lilith for the war against vampires that continues to get worse for the vampire side. Lilith denies it, saying, "No. It is all on you."
Elsewhere, Sam comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma's best interest. Andy gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four, and Arlene has a solution to Terry's malaise. Meanwhile, Eric will somehow find a way to break free and make a startling discovery.
Titled "Don't You Feel Me", the new episode will air Sunday, July 21 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November