'True Blood' 6.06 Preview Teases Eric's Fight With Pam
The escalating tension between Eric and Pam may culminate in an impending fight in the next episode of "True Blood". Being pitted against each other in Vamp Camp, Pam attacks her maker possibly after fueled by jealousy that Eric has made another vampire.
As Eric, Pam, new vampire Willa and Jessica are captured by Gov. Burrell, Jason may also get up-close-and-personal look at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp but for a different reason. He heads to the facility in an attempt to save Jessica.
Bill, learning of Jessica's disappearance, confronts Lilith for the war against vampires that continues to get worse for the vampire side. Lilith denies it, saying, "No. It is all on you."
Elsewhere, Sam comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma's best interest. Andy gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four, and Arlene has a solution to Terry's malaise. Meanwhile, Eric will somehow find a way to break free and make a startling discovery.
Titled "Don't You Feel Me", the new episode will air Sunday, July 21 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton