'True Blood' 6.06 Preview Teases Eric's Fight With Pam
The escalating tension between Eric and Pam may culminate in an impending fight in the next episode of "True Blood". Being pitted against each other in Vamp Camp, Pam attacks her maker possibly after fueled by jealousy that Eric has made another vampire.
As Eric, Pam, new vampire Willa and Jessica are captured by Gov. Burrell, Jason may also get up-close-and-personal look at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp but for a different reason. He heads to the facility in an attempt to save Jessica.
Bill, learning of Jessica's disappearance, confronts Lilith for the war against vampires that continues to get worse for the vampire side. Lilith denies it, saying, "No. It is all on you."
Elsewhere, Sam comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma's best interest. Andy gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four, and Arlene has a solution to Terry's malaise. Meanwhile, Eric will somehow find a way to break free and make a startling discovery.
Titled "Don't You Feel Me", the new episode will air Sunday, July 21 at 9/8c on HBO.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her