'True Blood' 6.06 Preview Teases Eric's Fight With Pam
The escalating tension between Eric and Pam may culminate in an impending fight in the next episode of "True Blood". Being pitted against each other in Vamp Camp, Pam attacks her maker possibly after fueled by jealousy that Eric has made another vampire.
As Eric, Pam, new vampire Willa and Jessica are captured by Gov. Burrell, Jason may also get up-close-and-personal look at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp but for a different reason. He heads to the facility in an attempt to save Jessica.
Bill, learning of Jessica's disappearance, confronts Lilith for the war against vampires that continues to get worse for the vampire side. Lilith denies it, saying, "No. It is all on you."
Elsewhere, Sam comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma's best interest. Andy gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four, and Arlene has a solution to Terry's malaise. Meanwhile, Eric will somehow find a way to break free and make a startling discovery.
Titled "Don't You Feel Me", the new episode will air Sunday, July 21 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy