'True Blood' 6.06 Preview Teases Eric's Fight With Pam
The escalating tension between Eric and Pam may culminate in an impending fight in the next episode of "True Blood". Being pitted against each other in Vamp Camp, Pam attacks her maker possibly after fueled by jealousy that Eric has made another vampire.
As Eric, Pam, new vampire Willa and Jessica are captured by Gov. Burrell, Jason may also get up-close-and-personal look at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp but for a different reason. He heads to the facility in an attempt to save Jessica.
Bill, learning of Jessica's disappearance, confronts Lilith for the war against vampires that continues to get worse for the vampire side. Lilith denies it, saying, "No. It is all on you."
Elsewhere, Sam comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma's best interest. Andy gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four, and Arlene has a solution to Terry's malaise. Meanwhile, Eric will somehow find a way to break free and make a startling discovery.
Titled "Don't You Feel Me", the new episode will air Sunday, July 21 at 9/8c on HBO.
More True Blood News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'