'Dexter' 8.04 Sneak Peeks: Lab Rat and Bar Brawl
After prevented from confessing to murder, Debra is now being treated for her PTSD by Dr. Vogel, who brings up the topic of LaGuerta's murder in the next episode of "Dexter". Deb defends herself and blames her brother for LaGuerta's death, but the psychiatrist doesn't agree with her.
Meanwhile, Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. However, the partnership may not last long as Dexter is angry when he finds Vogel's note which details everything she knows about Dexter, prompting him to suspect that she uses him as a subject for her next book.
Elsewhere, Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam but it turns awry when he overheards two men in a bar talking about Deb in dishonoring way. He's involved in a fight and may ruin his relationship with Jamie, who just forgave him for still being obsessed with Deb.
"Scar Tissue" will air Sunday, July 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.04 preview:
"Dexter" 8.04 clip:
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It