'Dexter' 8.04 Sneak Peeks: Lab Rat and Bar Brawl
After prevented from confessing to murder, Debra is now being treated for her PTSD by Dr. Vogel, who brings up the topic of LaGuerta's murder in the next episode of "Dexter". Deb defends herself and blames her brother for LaGuerta's death, but the psychiatrist doesn't agree with her.
Meanwhile, Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. However, the partnership may not last long as Dexter is angry when he finds Vogel's note which details everything she knows about Dexter, prompting him to suspect that she uses him as a subject for her next book.
Elsewhere, Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam but it turns awry when he overheards two men in a bar talking about Deb in dishonoring way. He's involved in a fight and may ruin his relationship with Jamie, who just forgave him for still being obsessed with Deb.
"Scar Tissue" will air Sunday, July 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.04 preview:
"Dexter" 8.04 clip:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival