'Dexter' 8.04 Sneak Peeks: Lab Rat and Bar Brawl
After prevented from confessing to murder, Debra is now being treated for her PTSD by Dr. Vogel, who brings up the topic of LaGuerta's murder in the next episode of "Dexter". Deb defends herself and blames her brother for LaGuerta's death, but the psychiatrist doesn't agree with her.
Meanwhile, Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. However, the partnership may not last long as Dexter is angry when he finds Vogel's note which details everything she knows about Dexter, prompting him to suspect that she uses him as a subject for her next book.
Elsewhere, Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam but it turns awry when he overheards two men in a bar talking about Deb in dishonoring way. He's involved in a fight and may ruin his relationship with Jamie, who just forgave him for still being obsessed with Deb.
"Scar Tissue" will air Sunday, July 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.04 preview:
"Dexter" 8.04 clip:
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom