'Dexter' 8.04 Sneak Peeks: Lab Rat and Bar Brawl
After prevented from confessing to murder, Debra is now being treated for her PTSD by Dr. Vogel, who brings up the topic of LaGuerta's murder in the next episode of "Dexter". Deb defends herself and blames her brother for LaGuerta's death, but the psychiatrist doesn't agree with her.
Meanwhile, Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. However, the partnership may not last long as Dexter is angry when he finds Vogel's note which details everything she knows about Dexter, prompting him to suspect that she uses him as a subject for her next book.
Elsewhere, Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam but it turns awry when he overheards two men in a bar talking about Deb in dishonoring way. He's involved in a fight and may ruin his relationship with Jamie, who just forgave him for still being obsessed with Deb.
"Scar Tissue" will air Sunday, July 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.04 preview:
"Dexter" 8.04 clip:
More Dexter News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure