'Dexter' 8.04 Sneak Peeks: Lab Rat and Bar Brawl
After prevented from confessing to murder, Debra is now being treated for her PTSD by Dr. Vogel, who brings up the topic of LaGuerta's murder in the next episode of "Dexter". Deb defends herself and blames her brother for LaGuerta's death, but the psychiatrist doesn't agree with her.
Meanwhile, Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. However, the partnership may not last long as Dexter is angry when he finds Vogel's note which details everything she knows about Dexter, prompting him to suspect that she uses him as a subject for her next book.
Elsewhere, Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam but it turns awry when he overheards two men in a bar talking about Deb in dishonoring way. He's involved in a fight and may ruin his relationship with Jamie, who just forgave him for still being obsessed with Deb.
"Scar Tissue" will air Sunday, July 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.04 preview:
"Dexter" 8.04 clip:
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat