Ex-Super Junior Member Han Geng Set to Star in 'Transformers 4'
Michael Bay keeps his promise to cast talented Chinese actors in "Transformers 4". After getting "Resident Evil: Retribution" actress Li Bingbing attached to the project, Bay now announces the arrival of Han Geng as the second talent from China that will make an appearance in the action-heavy movie.
"He's one of Asia's top stars in the worlds of music, television and movies and has become one of the most influential entertainers in China. Now he'll also be known for 'Transformers 4'. Welcome Han Geng to the cast of Transformers 4," Bay wrote on his website.
For K-Pop fans, Han Geng is already a familiar face. The 29-year-old actor and singer started his career as part of South Korean boyband Super Junior in 2001. His first big-scale film was "Attack on the Pin-Up Boys", which starred members of the group, best known for the 2009 single "Sorry, Sorry".
In the upcoming film, Mark Wahlberg will be featured as a leading man alongside Irish actor Jack Reynor. Kelsey Grammer is on board to play a human villain.
Also starring Stanley Tucci who will next be seen in "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters", "Transformers 4" is scheduled to arrive in theaters on June 27, 2014.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed