New 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 4 Trailer: Is Nucky Turning Down a Partnership?
More scenes from "Boardwalk Empire" season 4 have been shared in a new trailer. It opens with what seems to be an inquiry into Richard Harrow's gangland shootout which killed 15 men in last season.
Set to the sound of tap dances, the next scenes see Steve Buscemi's Nucky flirting with a beautiful blonde who may be his new love interest. Other scenes tease the arrival of Jeffrey Wright's Valentin Narcisse and Ron Livingston's Roy Phillips.
Philanthropist, student of culture and the man who runs Harlem, Dr. Narcisse offers a deal to Nucky. It, however, appears that Nucky wants to cut ties with the educated Harlem leader as he tells someone, "I want this to be clear. You and I... we're not going to meet again."
Phillips, meanwhile, plays a wealthy out-of-town businessman who catches the eye of Gillian Darmody (Gretchen Mol). Other new characters in the upcoming season include a Tampa speakeasy owner, played by Patricia Arquette, and Al Capone's elder brother Ralph, portrayed by Domenick Lombardozzi.
Margaret Thompson is suspiciously absent in the video, but it has been confirmed that the character depicter, Kelly Macdonald, will return in the new chapter. Michael Shannon's Nelson Van Alden will reportedly make more appearances as a member of Al Capone's crew.
The new season of the period drama series will premiere Sunday, September 8 at 9/8c on HBO.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!