Fergie Seeks to Legally Change Her Name
Stacy Ferguson, the Black Eyed Peas member who is better known as Fergie, has filed legal papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court to change her name. The wife of Josh Duhamel is seeking to officially change her name to Fergie Duhamel.
In her filing, she says she wants to "conform to the first name which she is commonly and professionally known as, and has been for many years." In order for the court to grant her request, TMZ reports she has to publish a notice in the media for four consecutive weeks.
Fergie married Duhamel in a Catholic ceremony on January 10, 2009, after five years of dating. The couple is currently expecting their first child together.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'