Fergie Seeks to Legally Change Her Name
Stacy Ferguson, the Black Eyed Peas member who is better known as Fergie, has filed legal papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court to change her name. The wife of Josh Duhamel is seeking to officially change her name to Fergie Duhamel.
In her filing, she says she wants to "conform to the first name which she is commonly and professionally known as, and has been for many years." In order for the court to grant her request, TMZ reports she has to publish a notice in the media for four consecutive weeks.
Fergie married Duhamel in a Catholic ceremony on January 10, 2009, after five years of dating. The couple is currently expecting their first child together.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift