Fergie Seeks to Legally Change Her Name
Stacy Ferguson, the Black Eyed Peas member who is better known as Fergie, has filed legal papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court to change her name. The wife of Josh Duhamel is seeking to officially change her name to Fergie Duhamel.
In her filing, she says she wants to "conform to the first name which she is commonly and professionally known as, and has been for many years." In order for the court to grant her request, TMZ reports she has to publish a notice in the media for four consecutive weeks.
Fergie married Duhamel in a Catholic ceremony on January 10, 2009, after five years of dating. The couple is currently expecting their first child together.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off