Fergie Seeks to Legally Change Her Name
Stacy Ferguson, the Black Eyed Peas member who is better known as Fergie, has filed legal papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court to change her name. The wife of Josh Duhamel is seeking to officially change her name to Fergie Duhamel.
In her filing, she says she wants to "conform to the first name which she is commonly and professionally known as, and has been for many years." In order for the court to grant her request, TMZ reports she has to publish a notice in the media for four consecutive weeks.
Fergie married Duhamel in a Catholic ceremony on January 10, 2009, after five years of dating. The couple is currently expecting their first child together.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed