Fergie Seeks to Legally Change Her Name
Stacy Ferguson, the Black Eyed Peas member who is better known as Fergie, has filed legal papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court to change her name. The wife of Josh Duhamel is seeking to officially change her name to Fergie Duhamel.
In her filing, she says she wants to "conform to the first name which she is commonly and professionally known as, and has been for many years." In order for the court to grant her request, TMZ reports she has to publish a notice in the media for four consecutive weeks.
Fergie married Duhamel in a Catholic ceremony on January 10, 2009, after five years of dating. The couple is currently expecting their first child together.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport