Gabourey Sidibe Pranks Jimmy Kimmel as She Wears White Dress at His Wedding
Pictures from Jimmy Kimmel's wedding have arrived, and from the look of it, it seemed that Gabourey Sidibe pulled a prank on the comedian. The Oscar-nominated actress arrived at his nuptials dressing as a bride. She wore a white flowing dress complete with a veil.
Holding an umbrella to protect herself from the sun ray, Sidibe entered the venue being assisted by a female friend who held her train. She later traded her dress with a red frock, allowing the bride to be the center of attention as they swapped vows Saturday, July 13.
The "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host laughed as he met the "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star inside the venue. At the celebration that followed later, the bride and the groom were also pictured sharing laughs as they were chatted with the actress.
Kimmel married Molly McNearney, the head writer on his show, at Oija Valley Inn in California. Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner, Matt Damon and spouse Luciana, Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux, Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia De Rossi, and Emily Blunt and husband John Krasinski were among the guests.
It's his second marriage. He was previously married to Gina Kimmel. They have two children together. Kimmel, 45, proposed to McNearney, 35, last year during a vacation in South Africa.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie