Gabourey Sidibe Pranks Jimmy Kimmel as She Wears White Dress at His Wedding
Pictures from Jimmy Kimmel's wedding have arrived, and from the look of it, it seemed that Gabourey Sidibe pulled a prank on the comedian. The Oscar-nominated actress arrived at his nuptials dressing as a bride. She wore a white flowing dress complete with a veil.
Holding an umbrella to protect herself from the sun ray, Sidibe entered the venue being assisted by a female friend who held her train. She later traded her dress with a red frock, allowing the bride to be the center of attention as they swapped vows Saturday, July 13.
The "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host laughed as he met the "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star inside the venue. At the celebration that followed later, the bride and the groom were also pictured sharing laughs as they were chatted with the actress.
Kimmel married Molly McNearney, the head writer on his show, at Oija Valley Inn in California. Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner, Matt Damon and spouse Luciana, Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux, Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia De Rossi, and Emily Blunt and husband John Krasinski were among the guests.
It's his second marriage. He was previously married to Gina Kimmel. They have two children together. Kimmel, 45, proposed to McNearney, 35, last year during a vacation in South Africa.
More Gabourey Sidibe News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby