Paris Jackson Leaves Hospital for Treatment Center
Paris Jackson has been transferred from hospital to a treatment center. The only daughter of the late Michael Jackson left UCLA Medical Center to enter an undisclosed residential care facility to further get help for her depression and suicidal tendencies.
The facility was selected by Paris' grandmother Katherine and the teen's biological mother Debbie Rowe on the recommendation of Paris' UCLA doctors. "The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself," a source told PEOPLE. "Both Katherine and Debbie want her to get the help that she needs."
Paris "OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife." She was initially taken into a 72-hour psychiatric hold at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles before being transferred to UCLA. She reportedly called a suicide helpline before attempting to take her own life Wednesday, June 5.
More Paris Jackson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered