Paris Jackson Leaves Hospital for Treatment Center
Paris Jackson has been transferred from hospital to a treatment center. The only daughter of the late Michael Jackson left UCLA Medical Center to enter an undisclosed residential care facility to further get help for her depression and suicidal tendencies.
The facility was selected by Paris' grandmother Katherine and the teen's biological mother Debbie Rowe on the recommendation of Paris' UCLA doctors. "The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself," a source told PEOPLE. "Both Katherine and Debbie want her to get the help that she needs."
Paris "OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife." She was initially taken into a 72-hour psychiatric hold at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles before being transferred to UCLA. She reportedly called a suicide helpline before attempting to take her own life Wednesday, June 5.
More Paris Jackson News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'