Paris Jackson Leaves Hospital for Treatment Center
Paris Jackson has been transferred from hospital to a treatment center. The only daughter of the late Michael Jackson left UCLA Medical Center to enter an undisclosed residential care facility to further get help for her depression and suicidal tendencies.
The facility was selected by Paris' grandmother Katherine and the teen's biological mother Debbie Rowe on the recommendation of Paris' UCLA doctors. "The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself," a source told PEOPLE. "Both Katherine and Debbie want her to get the help that she needs."
Paris "OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife." She was initially taken into a 72-hour psychiatric hold at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles before being transferred to UCLA. She reportedly called a suicide helpline before attempting to take her own life Wednesday, June 5.
More Paris Jackson News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes