Paris Jackson Leaves Hospital for Treatment Center
Paris Jackson has been transferred from hospital to a treatment center. The only daughter of the late Michael Jackson left UCLA Medical Center to enter an undisclosed residential care facility to further get help for her depression and suicidal tendencies.
The facility was selected by Paris' grandmother Katherine and the teen's biological mother Debbie Rowe on the recommendation of Paris' UCLA doctors. "The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself," a source told PEOPLE. "Both Katherine and Debbie want her to get the help that she needs."
Paris "OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife." She was initially taken into a 72-hour psychiatric hold at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles before being transferred to UCLA. She reportedly called a suicide helpline before attempting to take her own life Wednesday, June 5.
More Paris Jackson News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels