Paris Jackson Leaves Hospital for Treatment Center
Paris Jackson has been transferred from hospital to a treatment center. The only daughter of the late Michael Jackson left UCLA Medical Center to enter an undisclosed residential care facility to further get help for her depression and suicidal tendencies.
The facility was selected by Paris' grandmother Katherine and the teen's biological mother Debbie Rowe on the recommendation of Paris' UCLA doctors. "The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself," a source told PEOPLE. "Both Katherine and Debbie want her to get the help that she needs."
Paris "OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife." She was initially taken into a 72-hour psychiatric hold at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles before being transferred to UCLA. She reportedly called a suicide helpline before attempting to take her own life Wednesday, June 5.
More Paris Jackson News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer