Halle Berry Marries Olivier Martinez in France Chateau
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are married. The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding taking place at Chateau des Conde in the south of France Saturday, July 13. First pictures from the set showed the bride arriving in a vintage car. The venue was seen heavily guarded.
According to Us Weekly, they swapped vows in a civil ceremony performed by a local mayor at around 4:15 P.M., and then had a religious ceremony in the chapel at 5:30 P.M. The groom's brother, Vincent, and mother, Rosemarie, were in attendance to witness the special occasion.
Around 60 guests of family members and close friends attended the wedding. Her daughter with Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, was also present. Their union was celebrated in a dinner followed by a fireworks display. "They all partied long into the night," a source said of the soiree.
"White marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show-business wedding, but generally it was pretty down-to-earth," another source testified.
It's her third marriage, and his first. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and Eric Benet. She met Martinez on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. They are expecting a baby boy together.
More Halle Berry News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2