Halle Berry Marries Olivier Martinez in France Chateau
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are married. The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding taking place at Chateau des Conde in the south of France Saturday, July 13. First pictures from the set showed the bride arriving in a vintage car. The venue was seen heavily guarded.
According to Us Weekly, they swapped vows in a civil ceremony performed by a local mayor at around 4:15 P.M., and then had a religious ceremony in the chapel at 5:30 P.M. The groom's brother, Vincent, and mother, Rosemarie, were in attendance to witness the special occasion.
Around 60 guests of family members and close friends attended the wedding. Her daughter with Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, was also present. Their union was celebrated in a dinner followed by a fireworks display. "They all partied long into the night," a source said of the soiree.
"White marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show-business wedding, but generally it was pretty down-to-earth," another source testified.
It's her third marriage, and his first. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and Eric Benet. She met Martinez on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. They are expecting a baby boy together.
More Halle Berry News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease