Halle Berry Marries Olivier Martinez in France Chateau
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are married. The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding taking place at Chateau des Conde in the south of France Saturday, July 13. First pictures from the set showed the bride arriving in a vintage car. The venue was seen heavily guarded.
According to Us Weekly, they swapped vows in a civil ceremony performed by a local mayor at around 4:15 P.M., and then had a religious ceremony in the chapel at 5:30 P.M. The groom's brother, Vincent, and mother, Rosemarie, were in attendance to witness the special occasion.
Around 60 guests of family members and close friends attended the wedding. Her daughter with Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, was also present. Their union was celebrated in a dinner followed by a fireworks display. "They all partied long into the night," a source said of the soiree.
"White marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show-business wedding, but generally it was pretty down-to-earth," another source testified.
It's her third marriage, and his first. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and Eric Benet. She met Martinez on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. They are expecting a baby boy together.
More Halle Berry News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri