Halle Berry Marries Olivier Martinez in France Chateau
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are married. The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding taking place at Chateau des Conde in the south of France Saturday, July 13. First pictures from the set showed the bride arriving in a vintage car. The venue was seen heavily guarded.
According to Us Weekly, they swapped vows in a civil ceremony performed by a local mayor at around 4:15 P.M., and then had a religious ceremony in the chapel at 5:30 P.M. The groom's brother, Vincent, and mother, Rosemarie, were in attendance to witness the special occasion.
Around 60 guests of family members and close friends attended the wedding. Her daughter with Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, was also present. Their union was celebrated in a dinner followed by a fireworks display. "They all partied long into the night," a source said of the soiree.
"White marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show-business wedding, but generally it was pretty down-to-earth," another source testified.
It's her third marriage, and his first. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and Eric Benet. She met Martinez on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. They are expecting a baby boy together.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed