Halle Berry Marries Olivier Martinez in France Chateau
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are married. The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding taking place at Chateau des Conde in the south of France Saturday, July 13. First pictures from the set showed the bride arriving in a vintage car. The venue was seen heavily guarded.
According to Us Weekly, they swapped vows in a civil ceremony performed by a local mayor at around 4:15 P.M., and then had a religious ceremony in the chapel at 5:30 P.M. The groom's brother, Vincent, and mother, Rosemarie, were in attendance to witness the special occasion.
Around 60 guests of family members and close friends attended the wedding. Her daughter with Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, was also present. Their union was celebrated in a dinner followed by a fireworks display. "They all partied long into the night," a source said of the soiree.
"White marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show-business wedding, but generally it was pretty down-to-earth," another source testified.
It's her third marriage, and his first. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and Eric Benet. She met Martinez on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. They are expecting a baby boy together.
More Halle Berry News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video