Lady GaGa Unveils First 'ARTPOP' Album Artwork
Iconic pop superstar Lady GaGa's long-awaited new studio album "ARTPOP" is finally coming after almost a year of build-up and anticipation for the 27-year-old performer's follow-up to her 2011 record "Born This Way". The "Poker Face" singer has released the first artwork for the album and, on August 19, will debut its first single.
Sporting nothing but a white paintball mask on her face that has less make-up than usual to complement a more natural look she's trying to achieve with her frizzy blonde locks and bare shoulders, Gaga has her new album's title tattooed on the side of her left wrist, still easily recognizable despite being quite small. The artwork comes with confirmation of the first single's arrival as well as that of the album itself on November 11 which for sure is met with delight by Little Monsters all over the globe.
GaGa also announced that she would come out with an app on the same day her album becomes available for pre-order on iTunes on September 1. The artist said about the app, "[It's] a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion and technology with a new interactive worldwide community - 'the auras.' Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition."
A day before the 11/11 album release, GaGa will hold an "artRAVE" event to showcase some new Haus of Gaga creations.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover