'How to Train Your Dragon 2' Unleashes First Teaser
The first teaser for DreamWorks Animation's "How to Train Your Dragon 2" has landed online. It highlights the close bond between Hiccup and his dragon Toothless as they together fly high in the sky.
Looking more grown up than the last time he's seen in the first movie, Hiccup appears to be testing a newly-invented fake wings. Despite Toothless' doubt, Hiccup jumps out from his dragon pal's back and spreads "his own wings" to fly.
The thrilling second chapter of the epic "How to Train Your Dragon" trilogy brings back the fantastic world of Hiccup and Toothless five years later. While Astrid, Snotlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island's new favourite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds.
When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace.
Jay Baruchel, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrera, Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Kristen Wiig, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and T.J. Miller return to the voice cast ensemble, joined by "Game of Thrones" actor Kit Harington. The animated, adventure movie will grace theaters across the nation on June 20, 2014.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group