will.i.am Would 'Like to Work' With Taylor Swift
will.i.am has collaborated with several big names in music industry, including Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus. Now, he has expressed his desire to work with country singer Taylor Swift.
In an interview with E! News earlier this week, the Black Eyed Peas frontman revealed how much he adored the 23-year-old singer. "Taylor Swift is dope. I'd like to work with Taylor Swift. I like the girl," he gushed. "We could do something really fantasy-like. That would be cool."
In addition to producing collaborations with other artists, will.i.am produces his own music. Back in April, he released his fourth studio album, "#willpower". The album boasted appearances from Lil Wayne, P. Diddy, Juicy J, Chris Brown, Skylar Grey, Nicole Scherzinger, Korean pop group 2NE1, and fellow Black Eyed Peas member apl.de.ap.
The 38-year-old music producer will next be seen starring in E!'s new biography series, "Pop Innovators". The biography will also star bandmate Stacy Ferguson.
Billed as a creative innovator, Will said he became aware of his own creativity while doing "arts and crafts as a kid" in school.
"I was always that one kid who everyone said, 'Look what William did,' and everyone gathered around," he recalled. "The teacher was always like, 'Wow, that's wonderful William,' and put it on the board for everyone to see it. That's where the confidence came from."
He went on to say that he was an 11th grader when he signed his first recording deal. "I bought a car for my mom and I bought a car for me," he said. "I bought a yellow Sierra. I was ballin'."
More will.i.am News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'