New 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Photo: Daryl Puts the Mask On
A new "The Walking Dead" image has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly to tease fans about the upcoming season 4. Getting the highlight in it is Daryl Dixon, whose lower part of face is covered with a bandana.
It's unknown why the brother of Merle Dixon tries to hide his face under the bandana. Some speculations are that the character, which is portrayed by Norman Reedus, may be going outlaw or trying to avoid some kind of bad smell.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 will premiere this October. It will reportedly introduce at least three new characters: Laura, a single mom and ex-nurse who isn't quite as strong as she first appears; Melody, a 'just one of the guys' kinda gal in her 20s; and Don, who sounds like Hershel, if Hershel were crankier and two-legged.
Prior to its return on AMC, the show will hold a Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 19. Stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey, Scott Wilson and Chad Coleman, as well as executive producers Scott Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert and Greg Nicotero are scheduled to attend.
More The Walking Dead News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame