New 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Photo: Daryl Puts the Mask On
A new "The Walking Dead" image has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly to tease fans about the upcoming season 4. Getting the highlight in it is Daryl Dixon, whose lower part of face is covered with a bandana.
It's unknown why the brother of Merle Dixon tries to hide his face under the bandana. Some speculations are that the character, which is portrayed by Norman Reedus, may be going outlaw or trying to avoid some kind of bad smell.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 will premiere this October. It will reportedly introduce at least three new characters: Laura, a single mom and ex-nurse who isn't quite as strong as she first appears; Melody, a 'just one of the guys' kinda gal in her 20s; and Don, who sounds like Hershel, if Hershel were crankier and two-legged.
Prior to its return on AMC, the show will hold a Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 19. Stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey, Scott Wilson and Chad Coleman, as well as executive producers Scott Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert and Greg Nicotero are scheduled to attend.
More The Walking Dead News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns