Video: Mariah Carey Leaves Hospital With Arm Sling
Mariah Carey is recovering at home after injuring her shoulder while filming a music video for the remix of "#Beauty" with Young Jeezy. She got discharged from hospital after doctors reset her shoulder. The former "American Idol" judge recently shared a video of her being wheeled out with her arm in sling.
In the black-and-white video, Mariah tells the camera, "Well, that was fun." She is surrounded by members of security team and nurses as she reaches her car. In the midst of nurses' instructions telling her to be careful with her steps, she said that she would be going back to the filming set.
"Thanks all for the well wishes
More Mariah Carey News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip