Video: Mariah Carey Leaves Hospital With Arm Sling
Mariah Carey is recovering at home after injuring her shoulder while filming a music video for the remix of "#Beauty" with Young Jeezy. She got discharged from hospital after doctors reset her shoulder. The former "American Idol" judge recently shared a video of her being wheeled out with her arm in sling.
In the black-and-white video, Mariah tells the camera, "Well, that was fun." She is surrounded by members of security team and nurses as she reaches her car. In the midst of nurses' instructions telling her to be careful with her steps, she said that she would be going back to the filming set.
"Thanks all for the well wishes
More Mariah Carey News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush