Video: Mariah Carey Leaves Hospital With Arm Sling
Mariah Carey is recovering at home after injuring her shoulder while filming a music video for the remix of "#Beauty" with Young Jeezy. She got discharged from hospital after doctors reset her shoulder. The former "American Idol" judge recently shared a video of her being wheeled out with her arm in sling.
In the black-and-white video, Mariah tells the camera, "Well, that was fun." She is surrounded by members of security team and nurses as she reaches her car. In the midst of nurses' instructions telling her to be careful with her steps, she said that she would be going back to the filming set.
"Thanks all for the well wishes
More Mariah Carey News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl