Video: Mariah Carey Leaves Hospital With Arm Sling
Mariah Carey is recovering at home after injuring her shoulder while filming a music video for the remix of "#Beauty" with Young Jeezy. She got discharged from hospital after doctors reset her shoulder. The former "American Idol" judge recently shared a video of her being wheeled out with her arm in sling.
In the black-and-white video, Mariah tells the camera, "Well, that was fun." She is surrounded by members of security team and nurses as she reaches her car. In the midst of nurses' instructions telling her to be careful with her steps, she said that she would be going back to the filming set.
"Thanks all for the well wishes
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'