Video: Mariah Carey Leaves Hospital With Arm Sling
Mariah Carey is recovering at home after injuring her shoulder while filming a music video for the remix of "#Beauty" with Young Jeezy. She got discharged from hospital after doctors reset her shoulder. The former "American Idol" judge recently shared a video of her being wheeled out with her arm in sling.
In the black-and-white video, Mariah tells the camera, "Well, that was fun." She is surrounded by members of security team and nurses as she reaches her car. In the midst of nurses' instructions telling her to be careful with her steps, she said that she would be going back to the filming set.
"Thanks all for the well wishes
More Mariah Carey News
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series