'Big Brother' Shocking Eviction Jeopardizes a Secret Alliance
Following the first live eviction last week, Nick of "Big Brother 15" and most viewers might have thought his alliance was so solid that his plans to stay survived on the show would've worked out once again. However, that was not the case in the July 11 episode when the show evicted another HouseGuest.
As the MVP for the second straight week, Elissa nominated Nick for eviction to replace Jeremy, who won the Power of Veto and used it to remove himself from the block. Helen, also being nominated along with Elissa, didn't worry that she would be sent home since among the three nominees, she was the one with the least threat.
Throughout the week, it appeared that most of the HouseGuests would vote to evict Elissa, but the situation changed in the last moment after McCrae learned that Moving Company planned to get rid of his closest ally Amanda next.
McCrae initiated a plan to end the secret alliance by evicting Nick, which did happen with seven votes cast against him. Nick thought it was Spencer who turned on him. McCrae then apologized for betraying his alliance.
After sending Nick off, the contestants played for the HoH. It's a memory game and those who gave the wrong answers were eliminated. After a second tie-breaker question, Helen was declared the new HoH.
"Big Brother" also addressed controversial remarks by several contestants in the latest TV episode. Host Julie Chen asked Aaryn if she forgot that there were cameras watching her every move in the house. "I don't forget," she replied without showing remorse. "I am a very open person. Everyone who's here knows a lot about me and America does now."
Fellow HouseGuest Howard was featured expressing his opinion about Aaryn's racist statements. "It never feels good," he said, "when you add the element of dislike to it, it's not joking anymore."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'