Amanda Seyfried Shares Thoughts on 'Lovelace' and Dominic Cooper
Actress Amanda Seyfried has already had numerous lead roles in such films as "Mamma Mia!", "Letters to Juliet", "Red Riding Hood" and most recently in the critically-acclaimed musical film "Les Miserables", but none as daring and saucy as her latest movie role. The 27-year-old film and TV actress plays porn star Linda Lovelace in the forthcoming biopic "Lovelace".
"I read the script and I was like, 'Wow, this is the riskiest thing that's happening [in Hollywood] right now,' " the former model talks about being offered the role in a recent interview with Elle. "This is my chance to show them, to show the industry, to be recognized," Seyfried says about her chance to play the real-life porn star turned activist.
Seyfried also opened up about her feelings towards "Mamma Mia!" co-star and ex-boyfriend Dominic Cooper. "We love each other... He'll always be in my life regardless of what his girlfriends or future wife think. I'm never going to be with a guy that can't deal with my friendship with him."
Although it's not known whether Seyfried is actively searching for a new love after her long relationship with Cooper, she is expected to have no trouble attracting admirers. One of them could be this mystery guy who gave the pretty celebrity a kiss on the forehead while Seyfried was snapped getting a coffee break in a Hollywood cafe. Then again, it could just be a friendly peck from a pal, only Amanda knows.
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'