Amanda Seyfried Shares Thoughts on 'Lovelace' and Dominic Cooper
Actress Amanda Seyfried has already had numerous lead roles in such films as "Mamma Mia!", "Letters to Juliet", "Red Riding Hood" and most recently in the critically-acclaimed musical film "Les Miserables", but none as daring and saucy as her latest movie role. The 27-year-old film and TV actress plays porn star Linda Lovelace in the forthcoming biopic "Lovelace".
"I read the script and I was like, 'Wow, this is the riskiest thing that's happening [in Hollywood] right now,' " the former model talks about being offered the role in a recent interview with Elle. "This is my chance to show them, to show the industry, to be recognized," Seyfried says about her chance to play the real-life porn star turned activist.
Seyfried also opened up about her feelings towards "Mamma Mia!" co-star and ex-boyfriend Dominic Cooper. "We love each other... He'll always be in my life regardless of what his girlfriends or future wife think. I'm never going to be with a guy that can't deal with my friendship with him."
Although it's not known whether Seyfried is actively searching for a new love after her long relationship with Cooper, she is expected to have no trouble attracting admirers. One of them could be this mystery guy who gave the pretty celebrity a kiss on the forehead while Seyfried was snapped getting a coffee break in a Hollywood cafe. Then again, it could just be a friendly peck from a pal, only Amanda knows.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'