'Breaking Bad' to Throw Special Screening of Series Finale at Cemetery
"Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul invites fans to watch the final episode of the crime series at a cemetery. The actor announces via his Twitter that a special screening for the last episode will be held at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on September 29, the same night the show pulls down the curtain on AMC.
"Breaking Bad final episode to air inside The Hollywood Forever Cemetery September 29th!!" the Jesse Pinkman depicter tweeted on Wednesday, July 10. "Who's coming with me? Tickets go on sale soon." Expect for Paul, no other cast members have confirmed their appearance at the special screening.
The Hollywood Forever Cemetery hosts the screenings of such popular Cinespia classic films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Scream" this summer. The cetemetary is also a favorite site to premiere TV series like "Pushing Daisies".
The final eight episodes of "Breaking Bad" will start airing Sunday, August 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on AMC. To hype up the upcoming premiere, the network has unleashed new promos featuring Paul's Jesse and Dean Norris' Hank.
Leading to the show's return, AMC will play all episodes from the beginning on Friday night, July 12.
"Breaking Bad" final episodes promos (Jesse & Hank):
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones