Backstreet Boys' Member Kevin Richardson Welcomes Second Son
Backstreet Boys' member Kevin Richardson has welcomed another son to his family. His wife Kristin Kay Willits gave birth to their baby boy Maxwell Haze Richardson on Wednesday, July 10.
The proud father announced the arrival of his bundle of joy on Facebook on Thursday. "Special delivery! Another Richardson boy... At 3:05am Wednesday morning (7/10/13), Maxwell Haze Richardson decided to join the party. He is a stout 9 lbs. 8 oz. / 23 inches long. Love! Love! Love!" he wrote.
Baby Maxwell will join his big brother Mason who was born six years ago. Back in April, Richardson announced that he and his wife were expecting a baby via Facebook. "So excited to share... The Easter Bunny brought a very special egg this year," he wrote. A picture of his pregnant wife cuddling to a giant Easter Bunny was attached to the Facebook post.
Richardson, who left Backstreet Boys in 2006, rejoined Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough and A.J. McLean last year. The band later announced that they would release an album called "In a World Like This".
Backstreet Boys was honored with the 2,485th star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in April, two days after celebrating the 20th anniversary. The band's star is located between Boyz II Men and The Osmonds.
The group's latest album will be released on July 30. On August 2, they will kick off "In a World Like This" world tour in Chicago.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed