Backstreet Boys' Member Kevin Richardson Welcomes Second Son
Backstreet Boys' member Kevin Richardson has welcomed another son to his family. His wife Kristin Kay Willits gave birth to their baby boy Maxwell Haze Richardson on Wednesday, July 10.
The proud father announced the arrival of his bundle of joy on Facebook on Thursday. "Special delivery! Another Richardson boy... At 3:05am Wednesday morning (7/10/13), Maxwell Haze Richardson decided to join the party. He is a stout 9 lbs. 8 oz. / 23 inches long. Love! Love! Love!" he wrote.
Baby Maxwell will join his big brother Mason who was born six years ago. Back in April, Richardson announced that he and his wife were expecting a baby via Facebook. "So excited to share... The Easter Bunny brought a very special egg this year," he wrote. A picture of his pregnant wife cuddling to a giant Easter Bunny was attached to the Facebook post.
Richardson, who left Backstreet Boys in 2006, rejoined Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough and A.J. McLean last year. The band later announced that they would release an album called "In a World Like This".
Backstreet Boys was honored with the 2,485th star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in April, two days after celebrating the 20th anniversary. The band's star is located between Boyz II Men and The Osmonds.
The group's latest album will be released on July 30. On August 2, they will kick off "In a World Like This" world tour in Chicago.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed