'Glee' Co-Stars Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist Engaged
A wedding is on the way for two "Glee" stars. Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist, who are caught up in an on-screen love triangle with Jacob Artist on the FOX hit musical series, have been engaged, a source tells Us Weekly.
Blake and Melissa were romantically linked after sharing screens on the show. Blake, who landed a role on the show after winning "The Glee Project" second season, confirmed the rumor during a live chat with fan. "Yup," he said with a smile.
Ryan Murphy, the "Glee" creator, seems to have talent as matchmaker. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, whom he paired up as on/off couple Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson on the show, have also ended up dating in real life.
Reps for both Blake and Melissa decline to comment on the couple's personal lives.
More Blake Jenner News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'