'Glee' Co-Stars Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist Engaged
A wedding is on the way for two "Glee" stars. Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist, who are caught up in an on-screen love triangle with Jacob Artist on the FOX hit musical series, have been engaged, a source tells Us Weekly.
Blake and Melissa were romantically linked after sharing screens on the show. Blake, who landed a role on the show after winning "The Glee Project" second season, confirmed the rumor during a live chat with fan. "Yup," he said with a smile.
Ryan Murphy, the "Glee" creator, seems to have talent as matchmaker. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, whom he paired up as on/off couple Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson on the show, have also ended up dating in real life.
Reps for both Blake and Melissa decline to comment on the couple's personal lives.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors