'Glee' Co-Stars Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist Engaged
A wedding is on the way for two "Glee" stars. Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist, who are caught up in an on-screen love triangle with Jacob Artist on the FOX hit musical series, have been engaged, a source tells Us Weekly.
Blake and Melissa were romantically linked after sharing screens on the show. Blake, who landed a role on the show after winning "The Glee Project" second season, confirmed the rumor during a live chat with fan. "Yup," he said with a smile.
Ryan Murphy, the "Glee" creator, seems to have talent as matchmaker. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, whom he paired up as on/off couple Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson on the show, have also ended up dating in real life.
Reps for both Blake and Melissa decline to comment on the couple's personal lives.
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret