'Glee' Co-Stars Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist Engaged
A wedding is on the way for two "Glee" stars. Blake Jenner and Melissa Benoist, who are caught up in an on-screen love triangle with Jacob Artist on the FOX hit musical series, have been engaged, a source tells Us Weekly.
Blake and Melissa were romantically linked after sharing screens on the show. Blake, who landed a role on the show after winning "The Glee Project" second season, confirmed the rumor during a live chat with fan. "Yup," he said with a smile.
Ryan Murphy, the "Glee" creator, seems to have talent as matchmaker. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, whom he paired up as on/off couple Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson on the show, have also ended up dating in real life.
Reps for both Blake and Melissa decline to comment on the couple's personal lives.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage