Lil Twist Busted for DUI While Driving Justin Bieber's Fisker Karma
Justin Bieber's sidekick Lil Twist was arrested in his latest run-in with police patrol Thursday morning, July 11. The young rapper was taken into custody at the Lost Hills police station for suspicion of driving while getting high on marijuana. He was booked for DUI and released hours later.
Twist was driving Bieber's famous Fisker Karma en route to the Canadian singer's house in Calabasas around 3:30 A.M. when the incident happened. He was initially pulled over for speeding on a California parkway. A lit blunt found in the car suggested he was under the influence of marijuana.
It's not Twist's first traffic violation while roaming the city in one of Bieber's flashy rides, which are the perks of having the young rich star as a friend. He has previously been pulled over repeatedly for unsafe driving that included speeding and tinted windows, but none was reported to have led to an arrest until recently.
Bieber himself has just got himself in trouble for being caught on camera peeing in a restaurant's mop bucket and saying "f**k Bill Clinton." He quickly reached out to the former president personally to apologize for his impropriety.
"@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. #greatguy," Bieber tweeted. Clinton allegedly replied, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics