Lil Twist Busted for DUI While Driving Justin Bieber's Fisker Karma
Justin Bieber's sidekick Lil Twist was arrested in his latest run-in with police patrol Thursday morning, July 11. The young rapper was taken into custody at the Lost Hills police station for suspicion of driving while getting high on marijuana. He was booked for DUI and released hours later.
Twist was driving Bieber's famous Fisker Karma en route to the Canadian singer's house in Calabasas around 3:30 A.M. when the incident happened. He was initially pulled over for speeding on a California parkway. A lit blunt found in the car suggested he was under the influence of marijuana.
It's not Twist's first traffic violation while roaming the city in one of Bieber's flashy rides, which are the perks of having the young rich star as a friend. He has previously been pulled over repeatedly for unsafe driving that included speeding and tinted windows, but none was reported to have led to an arrest until recently.
Bieber himself has just got himself in trouble for being caught on camera peeing in a restaurant's mop bucket and saying "f**k Bill Clinton." He quickly reached out to the former president personally to apologize for his impropriety.
"@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. #greatguy," Bieber tweeted. Clinton allegedly replied, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber