Lil Twist Busted for DUI While Driving Justin Bieber's Fisker Karma
Justin Bieber's sidekick Lil Twist was arrested in his latest run-in with police patrol Thursday morning, July 11. The young rapper was taken into custody at the Lost Hills police station for suspicion of driving while getting high on marijuana. He was booked for DUI and released hours later.
Twist was driving Bieber's famous Fisker Karma en route to the Canadian singer's house in Calabasas around 3:30 A.M. when the incident happened. He was initially pulled over for speeding on a California parkway. A lit blunt found in the car suggested he was under the influence of marijuana.
It's not Twist's first traffic violation while roaming the city in one of Bieber's flashy rides, which are the perks of having the young rich star as a friend. He has previously been pulled over repeatedly for unsafe driving that included speeding and tinted windows, but none was reported to have led to an arrest until recently.
Bieber himself has just got himself in trouble for being caught on camera peeing in a restaurant's mop bucket and saying "f**k Bill Clinton." He quickly reached out to the former president personally to apologize for his impropriety.
"@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. #greatguy," Bieber tweeted. Clinton allegedly replied, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs