Lil Twist Busted for DUI While Driving Justin Bieber's Fisker Karma
Justin Bieber's sidekick Lil Twist was arrested in his latest run-in with police patrol Thursday morning, July 11. The young rapper was taken into custody at the Lost Hills police station for suspicion of driving while getting high on marijuana. He was booked for DUI and released hours later.
Twist was driving Bieber's famous Fisker Karma en route to the Canadian singer's house in Calabasas around 3:30 A.M. when the incident happened. He was initially pulled over for speeding on a California parkway. A lit blunt found in the car suggested he was under the influence of marijuana.
It's not Twist's first traffic violation while roaming the city in one of Bieber's flashy rides, which are the perks of having the young rich star as a friend. He has previously been pulled over repeatedly for unsafe driving that included speeding and tinted windows, but none was reported to have led to an arrest until recently.
Bieber himself has just got himself in trouble for being caught on camera peeing in a restaurant's mop bucket and saying "f**k Bill Clinton." He quickly reached out to the former president personally to apologize for his impropriety.
"@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. #greatguy," Bieber tweeted. Clinton allegedly replied, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip