'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' New Promo: Get Level 7 Access With Agent Ward
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." introduces one of its agents, Grant Ward, in a newly-released featurette. Brett Dalton, who plays the character, explains in the video, "Agent Ward is a black-ops specialist. Anything that involves reconnaissance skills of a military nature, he's brilliant at - he's just not so great with the people skills."
Ward is a no-nonsense kind of operative who is an expert in combat and espionage. Judging from the clip, he has very little sense of humor. He seemingly also has very little knowledge about the superhero thing as he's confused to see one of them in action.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. team will be led by Agent Phil Coulson with Clark Gregg reprising the role. The other agents include pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), and new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
The Joss Whedon-developed series will air every Tuesday at 8 P.M. ET starting this fall, but ABC hasn't announced the premiere date just yet.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl