'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' New Promo: Get Level 7 Access With Agent Ward
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." introduces one of its agents, Grant Ward, in a newly-released featurette. Brett Dalton, who plays the character, explains in the video, "Agent Ward is a black-ops specialist. Anything that involves reconnaissance skills of a military nature, he's brilliant at - he's just not so great with the people skills."
Ward is a no-nonsense kind of operative who is an expert in combat and espionage. Judging from the clip, he has very little sense of humor. He seemingly also has very little knowledge about the superhero thing as he's confused to see one of them in action.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. team will be led by Agent Phil Coulson with Clark Gregg reprising the role. The other agents include pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), and new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
The Joss Whedon-developed series will air every Tuesday at 8 P.M. ET starting this fall, but ABC hasn't announced the premiere date just yet.
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'