'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' New Promo: Get Level 7 Access With Agent Ward
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." introduces one of its agents, Grant Ward, in a newly-released featurette. Brett Dalton, who plays the character, explains in the video, "Agent Ward is a black-ops specialist. Anything that involves reconnaissance skills of a military nature, he's brilliant at - he's just not so great with the people skills."
Ward is a no-nonsense kind of operative who is an expert in combat and espionage. Judging from the clip, he has very little sense of humor. He seemingly also has very little knowledge about the superhero thing as he's confused to see one of them in action.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. team will be led by Agent Phil Coulson with Clark Gregg reprising the role. The other agents include pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), and new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
The Joss Whedon-developed series will air every Tuesday at 8 P.M. ET starting this fall, but ABC hasn't announced the premiere date just yet.
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters