'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' New Promo: Get Level 7 Access With Agent Ward
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." introduces one of its agents, Grant Ward, in a newly-released featurette. Brett Dalton, who plays the character, explains in the video, "Agent Ward is a black-ops specialist. Anything that involves reconnaissance skills of a military nature, he's brilliant at - he's just not so great with the people skills."
Ward is a no-nonsense kind of operative who is an expert in combat and espionage. Judging from the clip, he has very little sense of humor. He seemingly also has very little knowledge about the superhero thing as he's confused to see one of them in action.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. team will be led by Agent Phil Coulson with Clark Gregg reprising the role. The other agents include pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), and new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
The Joss Whedon-developed series will air every Tuesday at 8 P.M. ET starting this fall, but ABC hasn't announced the premiere date just yet.
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7