'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' New Promo: Get Level 7 Access With Agent Ward
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." introduces one of its agents, Grant Ward, in a newly-released featurette. Brett Dalton, who plays the character, explains in the video, "Agent Ward is a black-ops specialist. Anything that involves reconnaissance skills of a military nature, he's brilliant at - he's just not so great with the people skills."
Ward is a no-nonsense kind of operative who is an expert in combat and espionage. Judging from the clip, he has very little sense of humor. He seemingly also has very little knowledge about the superhero thing as he's confused to see one of them in action.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. team will be led by Agent Phil Coulson with Clark Gregg reprising the role. The other agents include pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), and new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
The Joss Whedon-developed series will air every Tuesday at 8 P.M. ET starting this fall, but ABC hasn't announced the premiere date just yet.
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke