LeAnn Rimes Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumor
LeAnn Rimes has denied a Star magazine report suggesting that she is pregnant. "LMAO Star Magazine! I don't know if you dr the pics or pic the worst one you can find, but I'm far from pregnant & just dropped a jean size," she wrote on Twitter on July 10.
Rimes wrote again, "Just received the NICEST bottle of wine from Charlie Sheen. I'll be enjoying it [tomorrow night] while tuning into FX's Anger Management." A representative for the singer also said that the report was false when inquired.
The magazine previously reported that Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian were expecting a baby. Its source said, "LeAnn is over the moon right now. She has wanted this baby for over a year." The magazine added that the singer was "sporting a long-awaited baby bump" and her "recent weight gain" was a sign of pregnancy.
Rimes has two step-children, 10-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jake, from her husband's previous marriage with Brandi Glanville. The 30-year-old singer told Us Weekly in May that she was not in rush to have her own kids. "We talk about having kids all the time and I would love to, but it's gonna be a second. I'm still young and fertile - it's all good!" she said.
The Grammy-winning singer showed up at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles to perform at Friend Movement Campaign Benefit Concert earlier this month. She showed off her healthy curves in a white dress which accentuated her figure. A black Chanel clutch and black ankle booties completed her sexy look.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order