'Two and a Half Men' Adds Gay Character in Season 11
"Two and a Half Men" will introduce a gay character when it returns with its new installment. Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that the new character, Charlie Harper's long-lost daughter Jenny, is 21 years old, "sexy," "gorgeous" and gay. TVLine adds that she "likes everything her dad liked, including women," and she "uses her hotness when she needs to."
Charlie's illegitimate daughter, who is yet to be cast, will reportedly show up on Walden's home in the season premiere looking for her father as she has relocated from New York to Los Angeles. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
While earlier report said she would be a new regular, E! News is told that the character will be a recurring with the possibility of becoming a regular. The character is set to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular.
"Two and a Half Men" season 11 will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M. ET on CBS, beginning September 26. Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher have signed on to return as series regulars, but Jones may return only in a recurring capacity.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion