'Two and a Half Men' Adds Gay Character in Season 11
"Two and a Half Men" will introduce a gay character when it returns with its new installment. Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that the new character, Charlie Harper's long-lost daughter Jenny, is 21 years old, "sexy," "gorgeous" and gay. TVLine adds that she "likes everything her dad liked, including women," and she "uses her hotness when she needs to."
Charlie's illegitimate daughter, who is yet to be cast, will reportedly show up on Walden's home in the season premiere looking for her father as she has relocated from New York to Los Angeles. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
While earlier report said she would be a new regular, E! News is told that the character will be a recurring with the possibility of becoming a regular. The character is set to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular.
"Two and a Half Men" season 11 will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M. ET on CBS, beginning September 26. Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher have signed on to return as series regulars, but Jones may return only in a recurring capacity.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC