'Two and a Half Men' Adds Gay Character in Season 11
"Two and a Half Men" will introduce a gay character when it returns with its new installment. Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that the new character, Charlie Harper's long-lost daughter Jenny, is 21 years old, "sexy," "gorgeous" and gay. TVLine adds that she "likes everything her dad liked, including women," and she "uses her hotness when she needs to."
Charlie's illegitimate daughter, who is yet to be cast, will reportedly show up on Walden's home in the season premiere looking for her father as she has relocated from New York to Los Angeles. She'll end up moving in with Walden and her uncle Alan.
While earlier report said she would be a new regular, E! News is told that the character will be a recurring with the possibility of becoming a regular. The character is set to fill the void left by Alan's son Jake Harper, portrayed by Angus T. Jones who will not return as a series regular.
"Two and a Half Men" season 11 will air in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9:30 P.M. ET on CBS, beginning September 26. Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher have signed on to return as series regulars, but Jones may return only in a recurring capacity.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture