Demi Lovato Teases 'Made in the USA' Music Video
Demi Lovato doesn't want her fans to miss the July 17 premiere of her brand new music video "Made in the USA". That's why she made sure to remind them via an 18-second teaser clip, that looks to be the first of a series of official video teasers she has lined up for her latest single. It surely is being eagerly awaited by her Lovatics as the music video is said to be co-directed by her no less.
Lovato gets some help from "Friday Night Lights" star Aimee Teegarden and "90210" heartthrob Dustin Milligan in depicting the lovestruck couple in her new music video, shown in the teaser sharing some bonding moments on top of their car as they looked out on the horizon. But since it's after all a Demi Lovato music video, of course the teaser manages to flash the pop star's pretty smile just before the clip ends.
And just like all the other celebrities on Twitter, Lovato made sure to also tweet about next week's video premiere. "The #MadeInTheUSA video is coming!!!!!! Premieres 7/17 on @VEVO!!! Want a teaser?" she wrote along with posting the short clip. It may already be a few days past the Fourth of July, but the song, with a title such as "Made in the USA" still sounds quite patriotic even for a love song.
Apart from working on her own album set to be released later this year, Lovato has also taken some time out to contribute a song for the 12-track soundtrack of the forthcoming fantasy-action film "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones".
Demi Lovato's "Made in the USA" teaser clip:
More Demi Lovato News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen