Video: Justin Timberlake Teases New Single, Announces 'The 20/20 Experience' Part 2
Justin Timberlake has shared more details on his upcoming album, "The 20/20 Experience (2 of 2)". On Wednesday, July 10, the singer posted a short video on YouTube and teased a new single, presumably taken from his newest project, called "Take Back the Night".
In the 50-second video, Timberlake is seen holding up signs that bear the dates for all of his 2013 releases so far, "Suit & Tie", "Mirrors" and "The 20/20 Experience". He then shows the blurred out release date for "Take Back the Night".
He is later seen walking into a nightclub where a snippet of the song is being played. "Take back the night / C'mon use me up until there's nothing left / Take back the night / Dizzy, spinnin', sweatin', you can't catch your breath," Timberlake can be heard singing a little part of the song.
Arriving last March, "The 20/20 Experience" is Timberlake's first album in seven years. The album, which bowed at No. 1 on Billboard 200, has become the best-selling album of the year. Earlier this year, he announced that the follow-up to the successful album was in the works.
"The 20/20 Experience (2 of 2)" is scheduled to drop on September 30. In support of both albums, Timberlake is set to hit the road for a series of tour dates. The tour will kick off in Montreal on October 31 and wrap up in Omaha on February 10, 2014.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass