Report: Halle Berry to Marry Olivier Martinez This Weekend
Halle Berry will reportedly get married for a third time. According to E! News, the former Bond girl will exchange vows with Olivier Martinez this coming weekend. If the rumor is true, it will be a double joy for the couple as they are currently expecting a baby boy together.
The engaged couple was recently seen leaving Los Angeles International Airport together with her daughter with ex Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, in tow. The French actor carried the young girl in one arm while holding hands with his baby mama.
It will be her third trip down the aisle. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice from 1993 to 1996, and she tied the knot with Eric Benet in January 2001 after two years of dating. They split in October 2003.
She once said she would never marry again, and later admitted she was pleasantly surprised to find her engaged to Martinez. "Who Know?!" she told Extra. "I swore it off, right? Never say never, people!"
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. Of her third wedding, she once said in a magazine interview, "I do know it will be very small."
She added, "I haven't been to many weddings, but I went to one this weekend with 250 guests. I thought, Wow - so this is a wedding, huh? I've never had that, nor have I wanted that. I wasn't even trying to catch the bouquet!"
She originally wanted to move from Los Angeles to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her baby daddy Aubry, who currently resides in El Lay. The couple split in 2010 and engaged in a bitter custody battle.
More Halle Berry News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal