Report: Halle Berry to Marry Olivier Martinez This Weekend
Halle Berry will reportedly get married for a third time. According to E! News, the former Bond girl will exchange vows with Olivier Martinez this coming weekend. If the rumor is true, it will be a double joy for the couple as they are currently expecting a baby boy together.
The engaged couple was recently seen leaving Los Angeles International Airport together with her daughter with ex Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, in tow. The French actor carried the young girl in one arm while holding hands with his baby mama.
It will be her third trip down the aisle. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice from 1993 to 1996, and she tied the knot with Eric Benet in January 2001 after two years of dating. They split in October 2003.
She once said she would never marry again, and later admitted she was pleasantly surprised to find her engaged to Martinez. "Who Know?!" she told Extra. "I swore it off, right? Never say never, people!"
Berry and Martinez met on the set of "Dark Tide". They started dating in 2010 and confirmed their engagement in March 2012. Of her third wedding, she once said in a magazine interview, "I do know it will be very small."
She added, "I haven't been to many weddings, but I went to one this weekend with 250 guests. I thought, Wow - so this is a wedding, huh? I've never had that, nor have I wanted that. I wasn't even trying to catch the bouquet!"
She originally wanted to move from Los Angeles to France with her child Nahla to avoid paparazzi, but her plan was blocked by her baby daddy Aubry, who currently resides in El Lay. The couple split in 2010 and engaged in a bitter custody battle.
More Halle Berry News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'