Flo Rida Premieres 'Tell Me When U Ready' Music Video Ft. Future
Rapper Flo Rida drops a new music video and it's for his forthcoming new album's first single "Tell Me When U Ready". The 33-year-old entertainer enlists "Karate Chop" artist Future for the bouncy rap tune and its glitzy visuals not just from all the lights on the set but also on the sparkling gold chains around the two rap stars' necks, with Flo Rida showing off a huge Jesus piece for his bling.
The three-minute Gil Green-directed clip shows the duo doing some wild club partying in Vegas in such hubs as Liquid at Aria and 1 Oak at The Mirage and at the penthouse of The Palms. Their nightlife features the usual hip-hop video staple of sexy women bopping to their music and even hanging out in the poolside, flaunting a Lamborghini in front of the Plaza Hotel and popping bottles left and right.
The clip would also at times break into split screens to show some footage from their jam-packed live performances. Jamaican-American rapper Sean Kingston, with whom Flo Rida collaborated in the past for the track "Roll", drops a cameo in the flashy clip.
After "Tell Me When U Ready", Flo Rida is set to release another new single and it's going to be again a collaboration, this time with Miami pop rapper Pitbull for a song entitled "Can't Believe It". Another track said to be included on the still untitled album is "Booty on the Floor" featuring Marc Mysterio which was intended to benefit the Boston Marathon bombing victims' families.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says