Busy Philipps and Husband Name Newborn Daughter Cricket
The name of Busy Philipps' second daughter was revealed, a week after the baby was born. It's confirmed that the "Cougar Town" actress and her husband Marc Silverstein name their bundle of joy Cricket Pearl Silverstein.
Philipps gave birth on July 2. "So this happened...," she tweeted along with a black-and-white picture of her cradling the bundle of joy on her chest. She wrote the same message when posting a photo of a positive pregnancy test stick to announce her pregnancy last December.
She married Silverstein in 2007. Their second child joins big sister, 4-year-old Birdie Leigh. "Thank you all for the warm wishes for our new little ladybug! It's been so sweet to read them all!!" the proud mother responded to the congratulations on their second child.
It seems that haters already targeted their kids' unusual names as Philipps wrote recently, "It's weird people think my kids will be in therapy because of their names. Guys, my kids will be therapy for LOTS of reasons, I'm sure."
Philipps and her hubby named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after they listened to a radio show about the former U.S. First Lady.
The mother of two was spotted on July 10 stepping out for the first time since giving birth. Wearing flip-flops, oversized sunglasses, and a striped dress with a big belt, she was seen out and about in Hollywood, Calif.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'