Busy Philipps and Husband Name Newborn Daughter Cricket
The name of Busy Philipps' second daughter was revealed, a week after the baby was born. It's confirmed that the "Cougar Town" actress and her husband Marc Silverstein name their bundle of joy Cricket Pearl Silverstein.
Philipps gave birth on July 2. "So this happened...," she tweeted along with a black-and-white picture of her cradling the bundle of joy on her chest. She wrote the same message when posting a photo of a positive pregnancy test stick to announce her pregnancy last December.
She married Silverstein in 2007. Their second child joins big sister, 4-year-old Birdie Leigh. "Thank you all for the warm wishes for our new little ladybug! It's been so sweet to read them all!!" the proud mother responded to the congratulations on their second child.
It seems that haters already targeted their kids' unusual names as Philipps wrote recently, "It's weird people think my kids will be in therapy because of their names. Guys, my kids will be therapy for LOTS of reasons, I'm sure."
Philipps and her hubby named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after they listened to a radio show about the former U.S. First Lady.
The mother of two was spotted on July 10 stepping out for the first time since giving birth. Wearing flip-flops, oversized sunglasses, and a striped dress with a big belt, she was seen out and about in Hollywood, Calif.
More Busy Philipps News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram