Vin Diesel Teases Potential 'Avengers 2' Role
Vin Diesel might really be courted for "The Avengers 2". Following his tease of business appointment with Marvel last month, the Dominic Toretto depicter in "Fast and Furious" film series has now met the studio's execs and given updates on the meeting through his Facebook page.
"Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed," Diesel wrote, with a photo of him and an Avengers poster attached to the post. "P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen ... you know I get tunnel vision with my work ... and after that meeting today ... wow!"
The image seems to be Diesel's way to give hints at what exactly the actor and Marvel met for. Not only does the pic lead to a speculation that the bulky actor is indeed invited to join "The Avengers" sequel, but it also likely points out what role he might have been offered: Giant-Man.
However, there is also word "vision" included in his post, which can possibly refer to the name of an android Avenger named Vision. The live-action version of the character itself has not yet made an appearance in any Marvel movie.
Regardless of whether Diesel is approached for "Avengers 2" or not, the movie is set to feature Robert Downey Jr. again as the Iron Man. It will be released on May 1, 2015.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie