Vin Diesel Teases Potential 'Avengers 2' Role
Vin Diesel might really be courted for "The Avengers 2". Following his tease of business appointment with Marvel last month, the Dominic Toretto depicter in "Fast and Furious" film series has now met the studio's execs and given updates on the meeting through his Facebook page.
"Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed," Diesel wrote, with a photo of him and an Avengers poster attached to the post. "P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen ... you know I get tunnel vision with my work ... and after that meeting today ... wow!"
The image seems to be Diesel's way to give hints at what exactly the actor and Marvel met for. Not only does the pic lead to a speculation that the bulky actor is indeed invited to join "The Avengers" sequel, but it also likely points out what role he might have been offered: Giant-Man.
However, there is also word "vision" included in his post, which can possibly refer to the name of an android Avenger named Vision. The live-action version of the character itself has not yet made an appearance in any Marvel movie.
Regardless of whether Diesel is approached for "Avengers 2" or not, the movie is set to feature Robert Downey Jr. again as the Iron Man. It will be released on May 1, 2015.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance