Vin Diesel Teases Potential 'Avengers 2' Role
Vin Diesel might really be courted for "The Avengers 2". Following his tease of business appointment with Marvel last month, the Dominic Toretto depicter in "Fast and Furious" film series has now met the studio's execs and given updates on the meeting through his Facebook page.
"Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed," Diesel wrote, with a photo of him and an Avengers poster attached to the post. "P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen ... you know I get tunnel vision with my work ... and after that meeting today ... wow!"
The image seems to be Diesel's way to give hints at what exactly the actor and Marvel met for. Not only does the pic lead to a speculation that the bulky actor is indeed invited to join "The Avengers" sequel, but it also likely points out what role he might have been offered: Giant-Man.
However, there is also word "vision" included in his post, which can possibly refer to the name of an android Avenger named Vision. The live-action version of the character itself has not yet made an appearance in any Marvel movie.
Regardless of whether Diesel is approached for "Avengers 2" or not, the movie is set to feature Robert Downey Jr. again as the Iron Man. It will be released on May 1, 2015.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch