Vin Diesel Teases Potential 'Avengers 2' Role
Vin Diesel might really be courted for "The Avengers 2". Following his tease of business appointment with Marvel last month, the Dominic Toretto depicter in "Fast and Furious" film series has now met the studio's execs and given updates on the meeting through his Facebook page.
"Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed," Diesel wrote, with a photo of him and an Avengers poster attached to the post. "P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen ... you know I get tunnel vision with my work ... and after that meeting today ... wow!"
The image seems to be Diesel's way to give hints at what exactly the actor and Marvel met for. Not only does the pic lead to a speculation that the bulky actor is indeed invited to join "The Avengers" sequel, but it also likely points out what role he might have been offered: Giant-Man.
However, there is also word "vision" included in his post, which can possibly refer to the name of an android Avenger named Vision. The live-action version of the character itself has not yet made an appearance in any Marvel movie.
Regardless of whether Diesel is approached for "Avengers 2" or not, the movie is set to feature Robert Downey Jr. again as the Iron Man. It will be released on May 1, 2015.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight