Vin Diesel Teases Potential 'Avengers 2' Role
Vin Diesel might really be courted for "The Avengers 2". Following his tease of business appointment with Marvel last month, the Dominic Toretto depicter in "Fast and Furious" film series has now met the studio's execs and given updates on the meeting through his Facebook page.
"Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed," Diesel wrote, with a photo of him and an Avengers poster attached to the post. "P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen ... you know I get tunnel vision with my work ... and after that meeting today ... wow!"
The image seems to be Diesel's way to give hints at what exactly the actor and Marvel met for. Not only does the pic lead to a speculation that the bulky actor is indeed invited to join "The Avengers" sequel, but it also likely points out what role he might have been offered: Giant-Man.
However, there is also word "vision" included in his post, which can possibly refer to the name of an android Avenger named Vision. The live-action version of the character itself has not yet made an appearance in any Marvel movie.
Regardless of whether Diesel is approached for "Avengers 2" or not, the movie is set to feature Robert Downey Jr. again as the Iron Man. It will be released on May 1, 2015.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song