Snooki Offers Baby Advice to Kate Middleton in Open Letter
Snooki penned an open letter to Kate Middleton to share advice about taking care of a newborn baby. The "Jersey Shore" star, who welcomed son Lorenzo in August 2012, gave details of things to do after a mother and her newborn baby went back home.
"In the beginning, right when you take your royal golden nugget home to the castle is the most exciting experience of your life. I couldn't wait to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of my little prince Lorenzo," Snooki said of her experience.
"But that lasts for about a few days. Then it's like, 'I love you but OMG stop crying! I'm exhausted.' The lack of sleep you will get used to - just do your makeup, put a tiara on, and you'll look beautiful as usual," she added. Snooki also said that babies would calm down when their mother sang to them.
"When I sing to my booger, he calms down and stares at me like he's in love, which makes me feel amazing - or he's just trying to tell me to shut the hell up because I can't sing," she jokingly said. The TV personality then playfully suggested that the Duchess ask Elton John to sing for her child.
She concluded, "I have no doubt that you will be an amazing mom, but talking to other moms helps, especially being a new mommy. I think we can now add Goddess to your list of titles."
Kate Middleton is due to give birth on July 14. Kensington Palace announced on Tuesday, July 9, that the royal baby would officially be called His Royal Highness Prince (name) of Cambridge if it's a boy or Her Royal Highness Princess (name) of Cambridge if it's a girl.
More Snooki News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance