Snooki Offers Baby Advice to Kate Middleton in Open Letter
Snooki penned an open letter to Kate Middleton to share advice about taking care of a newborn baby. The "Jersey Shore" star, who welcomed son Lorenzo in August 2012, gave details of things to do after a mother and her newborn baby went back home.
"In the beginning, right when you take your royal golden nugget home to the castle is the most exciting experience of your life. I couldn't wait to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of my little prince Lorenzo," Snooki said of her experience.
"But that lasts for about a few days. Then it's like, 'I love you but OMG stop crying! I'm exhausted.' The lack of sleep you will get used to - just do your makeup, put a tiara on, and you'll look beautiful as usual," she added. Snooki also said that babies would calm down when their mother sang to them.
"When I sing to my booger, he calms down and stares at me like he's in love, which makes me feel amazing - or he's just trying to tell me to shut the hell up because I can't sing," she jokingly said. The TV personality then playfully suggested that the Duchess ask Elton John to sing for her child.
She concluded, "I have no doubt that you will be an amazing mom, but talking to other moms helps, especially being a new mommy. I think we can now add Goddess to your list of titles."
Kate Middleton is due to give birth on July 14. Kensington Palace announced on Tuesday, July 9, that the royal baby would officially be called His Royal Highness Prince (name) of Cambridge if it's a boy or Her Royal Highness Princess (name) of Cambridge if it's a girl.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna