Brian Van Holt Gushes Over Busy Philipps' Daughter, Says She Is Beautiful
Brian Van Holt can't help gushing over Busy Philipps' second daughter. At the Los Angeles premiere of the new FX series, "The Bridge", Philipps' co-star on "Cougar Town" told E! News that he had seen pictures of Philipps' still-unnamed baby daughter.
"Beautiful baby. I saw pictures," Van Holt said. He later revealed that Philipps and her husband Marc Silverstein had not decided a name. "I said Bobby. I think they should name it Bobby, but they weren't going for it," he joked. Bobby is the character he plays on the series.
Philipps, who welcomed her second daughter on Tuesday, July 2, thanked fans for their well wishes following the baby's birth. "Thank you all for the warm wishes for our new little ladybug! It's been so sweet to read them all!!" she tweeted on July 9.
The 34-year-old actress announced the arrival of her bundle of joy via Twitter one day after she gave birth. "So this happened," she wrote on the Twitter post. A black-and-white picture of the actress cuddling her newborn baby was attached to the post. The baby girl will join her big sister, 4-year-old Birdie Leigh.
The "He's Just Not That Into You" star said earlier this year that Birdie always asked for a sibling. "My daughter is very excited, it's actually something that she has asked for for quite some time. My husband and I were on the fence about whether or not we were going to add to our family, but now that we're on our road, we're really excited," she told Huffington Post Celebrity.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding