Man Arrested for Making Death Threats Against Taylor Swift
A crazed fan of Taylor Swift was arrested after he allegedly made death threats on Facebook and calling the singer "Satan" during a Pittsburgh concert. KDKA reported that 28-year-old Joseph Jackson was caught on his seat at Taylor's gig at Heinz Field on Saturday, July 6.
"Taylor Swift must perish and die," he allegedly wrote on Facebook. Another Facebook post read, "I luv you Taylor." Joseph later attended the concert at Heinz Field and brought several posters with him. One of the signs read, "Taylor Swift is with Satan." The police arrested him after receiving notification from the singer's security team.
Joseph reportedly became agitated when police attempted to arrest him. "Taylor Swift is Satan and that 6,000 years is six days and death comes on the sixth day, so Taylor Swift is in danger," he said. Joseph is currently held in the Allegheny County Jail on trespassing and resisting arrest charges. He will undergo a complete mental evaluation before appearing in front of judge.
In May, a man was taken into custody after he confessed that he swam to Taylor's property in Rhode Island. The obsessed fan, who got out of the water about 1 mile from Taylor's beach house, said that he wanted to see his beloved singer. He, however, decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake