Man Arrested for Making Death Threats Against Taylor Swift
A crazed fan of Taylor Swift was arrested after he allegedly made death threats on Facebook and calling the singer "Satan" during a Pittsburgh concert. KDKA reported that 28-year-old Joseph Jackson was caught on his seat at Taylor's gig at Heinz Field on Saturday, July 6.
"Taylor Swift must perish and die," he allegedly wrote on Facebook. Another Facebook post read, "I luv you Taylor." Joseph later attended the concert at Heinz Field and brought several posters with him. One of the signs read, "Taylor Swift is with Satan." The police arrested him after receiving notification from the singer's security team.
Joseph reportedly became agitated when police attempted to arrest him. "Taylor Swift is Satan and that 6,000 years is six days and death comes on the sixth day, so Taylor Swift is in danger," he said. Joseph is currently held in the Allegheny County Jail on trespassing and resisting arrest charges. He will undergo a complete mental evaluation before appearing in front of judge.
In May, a man was taken into custody after he confessed that he swam to Taylor's property in Rhode Island. The obsessed fan, who got out of the water about 1 mile from Taylor's beach house, said that he wanted to see his beloved singer. He, however, decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
More Taylor Swift News
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy