Man Arrested for Making Death Threats Against Taylor Swift
A crazed fan of Taylor Swift was arrested after he allegedly made death threats on Facebook and calling the singer "Satan" during a Pittsburgh concert. KDKA reported that 28-year-old Joseph Jackson was caught on his seat at Taylor's gig at Heinz Field on Saturday, July 6.
"Taylor Swift must perish and die," he allegedly wrote on Facebook. Another Facebook post read, "I luv you Taylor." Joseph later attended the concert at Heinz Field and brought several posters with him. One of the signs read, "Taylor Swift is with Satan." The police arrested him after receiving notification from the singer's security team.
Joseph reportedly became agitated when police attempted to arrest him. "Taylor Swift is Satan and that 6,000 years is six days and death comes on the sixth day, so Taylor Swift is in danger," he said. Joseph is currently held in the Allegheny County Jail on trespassing and resisting arrest charges. He will undergo a complete mental evaluation before appearing in front of judge.
In May, a man was taken into custody after he confessed that he swam to Taylor's property in Rhode Island. The obsessed fan, who got out of the water about 1 mile from Taylor's beach house, said that he wanted to see his beloved singer. He, however, decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa