Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger on Hand for 'Escape Plan' Comic-Con Screening
Summit Entertainment has recently added a new event to this year's San Diego Comic-Con's slate. Besides hosting panels for "Ender's Game" and "Divergent", the studio will take "Escape Plan" to the pop culture convention for a special screening at the Reading Cinemas Gaslamp 15 on Thursday, July 18.
Stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are confirmed to be on hand for the event. Tickets for the screening can be obtained through online giveaways, at the Summit Booth on the convention floor within the Grand Hall and via a giveaway outside the screening location on the evening of the event.
Fans can additionally line up outside the theater at 5 P.M. on the day of the screening to win tickets to the screening and greet Stallone and Schwarzenegger as they hit the red carpet.
The two action stars first made their Comic-Con appearance in 2012. At that time, they were on hand for "The Expendables 2" panel hosted by Lionsgate in Hall H. Co-stars Terry Crews, Randy Couture and Dolph Lundgren also showed up to promote the Simon West-directed movie, which later became a modest summer blockbuster.
In "Escape Plan" which is due out October 18 in the U.S., Stallone plays Ray Breslin, the world's foremost authority on structural security who is wrongly imprisoned. To escape from the prison he himself designed, he will be assisted by Schwarzenegger's fellow inmate Rottmayer.
The 2013 San Diego Comic-Con will run July 17-21.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby