Kevin Jonas Expecting First Baby With Wife Danielle
Kevin Jonas is having a new addition to his family. The oldest member of the Jonas Brothers is thrilled to announce that he is expecting his first baby with Danielle Deleasa. "I was overjoyed," he told E! News Tuesday. "It's been the most exciting thing in my life so far. I'm excited and I'm nervous."
The dad-to-be additionally tweeted, "It's true @daniellejonas is pregnant! can't even imagine how excited we are I can't wait to share this with my best friend. I love you baby." His wife echoed his excitement as writing "It's true! We r expecting. So excited to share this amazing news with all of you!"
"Iam so happy to tell everyone it's been so hard keeping this news in !!!" Danielle went on. Kevin, 25, continued in a series of short messages, "I feel so blessed to be parents-to-be. Happy 2 be sharing this news! I am overwhelmed! Thank you for all love for @daniellejonas and myself! We're so excite! #babyjonas."
Family and friends have since congratulated the couple on the pregnancy news. E!'s Ryan Seacrest tweeted, "Congrats @KevinJonas and @DanielleJonas on their baby news!"
Soon-to-be uncle Nick Jonas wrote, "Can't wait to welcome the newest addition of the Jonas family. Congratulations to my bro @kevinjonas & @daniellejonas." Brother Joe Jonas also looks forward to becoming an uncle, "Can't explain how excited I am about this. I'm going to be an uncle! Congrats @kevinjonas & @daniellejonas!!"
Kevin first met Danielle during a vacation with their respective families in The Bahamas in the spring of 2007. The musician tied the knot with the former hairdresser at Oheka Castle on December 19, 2009, with Joe and Nick as his best men. The couple star in their own reality show, "Married to Jonas", on E!.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'