Jay-Z Discusses Miley Cyrus, Kanye West and Blue Ivy on Twitter
Jay-Z had a question and answer session with his devotees on Twitter in the wake of his new album release "Magna Carta... Holy Grail". In addition to talking about the record, he answered random questions about Miley Cyrus and her twerking obsession which he mentioned in one of his new songs, his "Watch the Throne" partner Kanye West, and his daughter with Beyonce Knowles, Blue Ivy.
"Miley is a GOD," the rapper said, adding, "She represents an old worlds worst nightmare. Black neighbor,and the daughter not seeing color." The pop star quickly responded, "Call it what you want. But I don't see Mr. Carter shoutin any of you b*tches out" as some called his shout-out a diss by excluding the "god" part in his comment.
Jay-Z approved Miley's response as he retweeted it on his timeline. "Exactly right. I am an old worlds worst nightmare. #outwiththeold #inwiththenewnew," added the "We Can't Stop" hitmaker later.
When another fan asked why Kanye was not on the "Holy Grail" album, Jay-Z replied, "Same question back to you on Yeezus? WTT2?" There were fans' mixed reactions to his short reply. Some suggested he didn't feature Kanye on his album after being excluded from "Yeezus", but others saw it as a hint that the two big stars saved their reunion for the follow-up to "Watch the Throne" album.
The first-time dad also opened up that Blue Ivy was a New York Giants fans. "I broke the cycle," joked the rap mogul, who's a Dallas Cowboys fan.
During the Q&A, Jay-Z said his favorite Britney Spears song was "Toxic". He also loved "Human Nature" from Michael Jackson's extensive catalogue and "The Ballad of Dorothy Parker" from Prince's discography.
When asked to pick his favorite song from his new album, he chose "Oceans". But he insisted his best song of all time was the Rick Rubin produced "99 Problems". "[it's] maybe top 1 song ever.. Any genre..my opinion not a #factsonly," he said.
He also relayed the best business advice he received, "Don't listen to anyone, everybody is scared." He additionally opened up about his desire to buy back Roc-A-Fella, "You know I had to get that back! #factsonly." He later signed off with greeting, "That was fun, Peace all #factsonly."
More Jay-Z News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce