Amanda Bynes Calls The Obamas 'Ugly'
Amanda Bynes keeps on throwing insults on Twitter. If she continues to do so, she might go too far one day. The latest addition to her never-ending "ugly" list is the Obamas as she wrote out of blue, "Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are ugly!"
In a matter of hours, her topic was shifted into discussion about her latest surgery. "My Broken Nose Is Making The Bone Under My Eyes Protrude So I Won't Stop Getting Surgery Until That Bone Is Shaved Off," she tweeted. "My Surgeon Broke My Nose During My Surgery But Hasn't Finished My Nose! It's Still Broken And I Can't Breathe!"
When Bynes first vomited a series of bizarre messages on Twitter, many people voiced concerns about her mental health. But the former child actress went on an "ugly" rampage with anyone who questioned her sanity and offered to help.
She also targeted random people like Rihanna and Sarah Hyland. After calling out the "Modern Family" actress, she tasted her own medicine when Hyland's beau Matt Prokop fired back, "Look in a mirror...Stop getting work done. Save what's left."
It didn't stop her from dissing other fellow stars though. Her list kept growing with Zac Efron recently included on her least-favorite people. She also bizarrely called Drake gorgeous and then mocked him as the ugly before changing her tune again until everyone pretty much ignored her ramblings. The rapper himself was unfazed by her rants and kept quiet about the whole thing.
Just recently, Bynes updated her Twitter with a message, "Someone Mocked Up The Zac Efron Ugly Tweet! Zac Is Stunning And Everyone Knows That! I've Met You Both And You Wish You Looked Liked Him!"
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says