Amanda Bynes Calls The Obamas 'Ugly'
Amanda Bynes keeps on throwing insults on Twitter. If she continues to do so, she might go too far one day. The latest addition to her never-ending "ugly" list is the Obamas as she wrote out of blue, "Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are ugly!"
In a matter of hours, her topic was shifted into discussion about her latest surgery. "My Broken Nose Is Making The Bone Under My Eyes Protrude So I Won't Stop Getting Surgery Until That Bone Is Shaved Off," she tweeted. "My Surgeon Broke My Nose During My Surgery But Hasn't Finished My Nose! It's Still Broken And I Can't Breathe!"
When Bynes first vomited a series of bizarre messages on Twitter, many people voiced concerns about her mental health. But the former child actress went on an "ugly" rampage with anyone who questioned her sanity and offered to help.
She also targeted random people like Rihanna and Sarah Hyland. After calling out the "Modern Family" actress, she tasted her own medicine when Hyland's beau Matt Prokop fired back, "Look in a mirror...Stop getting work done. Save what's left."
It didn't stop her from dissing other fellow stars though. Her list kept growing with Zac Efron recently included on her least-favorite people. She also bizarrely called Drake gorgeous and then mocked him as the ugly before changing her tune again until everyone pretty much ignored her ramblings. The rapper himself was unfazed by her rants and kept quiet about the whole thing.
Just recently, Bynes updated her Twitter with a message, "Someone Mocked Up The Zac Efron Ugly Tweet! Zac Is Stunning And Everyone Knows That! I've Met You Both And You Wish You Looked Liked Him!"
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right