Amanda Bynes Calls The Obamas 'Ugly'
Amanda Bynes keeps on throwing insults on Twitter. If she continues to do so, she might go too far one day. The latest addition to her never-ending "ugly" list is the Obamas as she wrote out of blue, "Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are ugly!"
In a matter of hours, her topic was shifted into discussion about her latest surgery. "My Broken Nose Is Making The Bone Under My Eyes Protrude So I Won't Stop Getting Surgery Until That Bone Is Shaved Off," she tweeted. "My Surgeon Broke My Nose During My Surgery But Hasn't Finished My Nose! It's Still Broken And I Can't Breathe!"
When Bynes first vomited a series of bizarre messages on Twitter, many people voiced concerns about her mental health. But the former child actress went on an "ugly" rampage with anyone who questioned her sanity and offered to help.
She also targeted random people like Rihanna and Sarah Hyland. After calling out the "Modern Family" actress, she tasted her own medicine when Hyland's beau Matt Prokop fired back, "Look in a mirror...Stop getting work done. Save what's left."
It didn't stop her from dissing other fellow stars though. Her list kept growing with Zac Efron recently included on her least-favorite people. She also bizarrely called Drake gorgeous and then mocked him as the ugly before changing her tune again until everyone pretty much ignored her ramblings. The rapper himself was unfazed by her rants and kept quiet about the whole thing.
Just recently, Bynes updated her Twitter with a message, "Someone Mocked Up The Zac Efron Ugly Tweet! Zac Is Stunning And Everyone Knows That! I've Met You Both And You Wish You Looked Liked Him!"
More Amanda Bynes News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis