Lennon and Maisy Stella Become 'Nashville' Series Regulars in Season 2
"Nashville" promotes its three recurring cast in the first season to become full-time residents in the upcoming cycle. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Canadian singing sensations Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella will be upped as series regulars along with actor Chris Carmack.
The Stella sisters took to Twitter to share their excitement after the news broke out, "Yay!! Our first promotion!! Could not be happier <3." They added, "Awesome." They joined the show since the pilot playing Maddie and Daphne, the daughter of Rayna (Connie Britton) and Teddy's (Eric Close).
"The O.C." star Carmack, meanwhile, joined the recurring cast halfway through the first season. He plays aspiring singer Will, the roommate of Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar's (Sam Palladio). He was first seen as a potential threat to the couple, but later came out of the closet. He used his womanizing way to hide his real sexuality out of fear it would block his career in country music.
More Nashville News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion