Lennon and Maisy Stella Become 'Nashville' Series Regulars in Season 2
"Nashville" promotes its three recurring cast in the first season to become full-time residents in the upcoming cycle. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Canadian singing sensations Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella will be upped as series regulars along with actor Chris Carmack.
The Stella sisters took to Twitter to share their excitement after the news broke out, "Yay!! Our first promotion!! Could not be happier <3." They added, "Awesome." They joined the show since the pilot playing Maddie and Daphne, the daughter of Rayna (Connie Britton) and Teddy's (Eric Close).
"The O.C." star Carmack, meanwhile, joined the recurring cast halfway through the first season. He plays aspiring singer Will, the roommate of Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar's (Sam Palladio). He was first seen as a potential threat to the couple, but later came out of the closet. He used his womanizing way to hide his real sexuality out of fear it would block his career in country music.
More Nashville News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'