Lennon and Maisy Stella Become 'Nashville' Series Regulars in Season 2
"Nashville" promotes its three recurring cast in the first season to become full-time residents in the upcoming cycle. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Canadian singing sensations Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella will be upped as series regulars along with actor Chris Carmack.
The Stella sisters took to Twitter to share their excitement after the news broke out, "Yay!! Our first promotion!! Could not be happier <3." They added, "Awesome." They joined the show since the pilot playing Maddie and Daphne, the daughter of Rayna (Connie Britton) and Teddy's (Eric Close).
"The O.C." star Carmack, meanwhile, joined the recurring cast halfway through the first season. He plays aspiring singer Will, the roommate of Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar's (Sam Palladio). He was first seen as a potential threat to the couple, but later came out of the closet. He used his womanizing way to hide his real sexuality out of fear it would block his career in country music.
More Nashville News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service