Lennon and Maisy Stella Become 'Nashville' Series Regulars in Season 2
"Nashville" promotes its three recurring cast in the first season to become full-time residents in the upcoming cycle. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Canadian singing sensations Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella will be upped as series regulars along with actor Chris Carmack.
The Stella sisters took to Twitter to share their excitement after the news broke out, "Yay!! Our first promotion!! Could not be happier <3." They added, "Awesome." They joined the show since the pilot playing Maddie and Daphne, the daughter of Rayna (Connie Britton) and Teddy's (Eric Close).
"The O.C." star Carmack, meanwhile, joined the recurring cast halfway through the first season. He plays aspiring singer Will, the roommate of Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar's (Sam Palladio). He was first seen as a potential threat to the couple, but later came out of the closet. He used his womanizing way to hide his real sexuality out of fear it would block his career in country music.
More Nashville News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?