Lennon and Maisy Stella Become 'Nashville' Series Regulars in Season 2
"Nashville" promotes its three recurring cast in the first season to become full-time residents in the upcoming cycle. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Canadian singing sensations Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella will be upped as series regulars along with actor Chris Carmack.
The Stella sisters took to Twitter to share their excitement after the news broke out, "Yay!! Our first promotion!! Could not be happier <3." They added, "Awesome." They joined the show since the pilot playing Maddie and Daphne, the daughter of Rayna (Connie Britton) and Teddy's (Eric Close).
"The O.C." star Carmack, meanwhile, joined the recurring cast halfway through the first season. He plays aspiring singer Will, the roommate of Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar's (Sam Palladio). He was first seen as a potential threat to the couple, but later came out of the closet. He used his womanizing way to hide his real sexuality out of fear it would block his career in country music.
More Nashville News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?