Picture of Elisha Cuthbert and Dion Phaneuf's Wedding Surfaces
A first look at Elisha Cuthbert's wedding over the weekend has been revealed. The actress, 32, was glowing in a white long-sleeved dress with lace details, while her 28-year-old groom Dion Phaneuf looked dashing in a black suit with white vest and bowtie. They were all smiles as they walked out of the church hand in hand.
The "Happy Endings" star tied the knot with the Toronto Maple Leafs captain on Saturday, July 6 at the St. James Catholic Church in Summerfield, Prince Edward Island. Toronto Star reporter Rosie DiManno live-tweeted from inside the church, which was appropriately decorated with maple leaves.
The bridesmaids wore pale pink fishtail gowns, she wrote, and the bride was chauffeured in a black Chevrolet Camaro convertible. The ceremony was led by Rev. Paul Egan who said to the National Post, "It's a big wedding, probably the biggest I've ever done in my 46 years, as far as the celebrity part of it goes."
The couple has been together for five years. They announced their engagement to family and friends last September at the New Glasgow Lobster in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child