Picture of Elisha Cuthbert and Dion Phaneuf's Wedding Surfaces
A first look at Elisha Cuthbert's wedding over the weekend has been revealed. The actress, 32, was glowing in a white long-sleeved dress with lace details, while her 28-year-old groom Dion Phaneuf looked dashing in a black suit with white vest and bowtie. They were all smiles as they walked out of the church hand in hand.
The "Happy Endings" star tied the knot with the Toronto Maple Leafs captain on Saturday, July 6 at the St. James Catholic Church in Summerfield, Prince Edward Island. Toronto Star reporter Rosie DiManno live-tweeted from inside the church, which was appropriately decorated with maple leaves.
The bridesmaids wore pale pink fishtail gowns, she wrote, and the bride was chauffeured in a black Chevrolet Camaro convertible. The ceremony was led by Rev. Paul Egan who said to the National Post, "It's a big wedding, probably the biggest I've ever done in my 46 years, as far as the celebrity part of it goes."
The couple has been together for five years. They announced their engagement to family and friends last September at the New Glasgow Lobster in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week