'Dexter' 8.03 Sneak Peeks: Love Confession and DUI Arrest
After the second episode directed by lead actor Michael C. Hall, "Dexter" season 8 will offer more complications in the upcoming outing "What's Eating Dexter Morgan?". A preview is released along with two clips focusing on the titular character and his sister Debra Morgan.
One clip highlights Dexter's meeting with psychopath expert and psychiatrist Evelyn Vogel (Charlotte Rampling), and the other shows Debra being busted for a suspicion of driving under influence. Meanwhile, the preview video is a mixture of both scenes.
"When your sister found out about who you were and what you were doing, why didn't you kill her?" Dr. Vogel asks Dexter. Elsewhere, Debra tells a cop that she had a really bad couple days and begged him to cut her some slack when she was busted sitting inside her car clearly intoxicated.
Airing July 14, the upcoming outing will follow Dexter as he continues his manhunt for the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Vogel tries to prove to Dexter that he's perfect as a psychopath, while Debra's PTSD kicks in and she makes a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta's murder.
More Dexter News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory