'Dexter' 8.03 Sneak Peeks: Love Confession and DUI Arrest
After the second episode directed by lead actor Michael C. Hall, "Dexter" season 8 will offer more complications in the upcoming outing "What's Eating Dexter Morgan?". A preview is released along with two clips focusing on the titular character and his sister Debra Morgan.
One clip highlights Dexter's meeting with psychopath expert and psychiatrist Evelyn Vogel (Charlotte Rampling), and the other shows Debra being busted for a suspicion of driving under influence. Meanwhile, the preview video is a mixture of both scenes.
"When your sister found out about who you were and what you were doing, why didn't you kill her?" Dr. Vogel asks Dexter. Elsewhere, Debra tells a cop that she had a really bad couple days and begged him to cut her some slack when she was busted sitting inside her car clearly intoxicated.
Airing July 14, the upcoming outing will follow Dexter as he continues his manhunt for the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Vogel tries to prove to Dexter that he's perfect as a psychopath, while Debra's PTSD kicks in and she makes a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta's murder.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'