'Dexter' 8.03 Sneak Peeks: Love Confession and DUI Arrest
After the second episode directed by lead actor Michael C. Hall, "Dexter" season 8 will offer more complications in the upcoming outing "What's Eating Dexter Morgan?". A preview is released along with two clips focusing on the titular character and his sister Debra Morgan.
One clip highlights Dexter's meeting with psychopath expert and psychiatrist Evelyn Vogel (Charlotte Rampling), and the other shows Debra being busted for a suspicion of driving under influence. Meanwhile, the preview video is a mixture of both scenes.
"When your sister found out about who you were and what you were doing, why didn't you kill her?" Dr. Vogel asks Dexter. Elsewhere, Debra tells a cop that she had a really bad couple days and begged him to cut her some slack when she was busted sitting inside her car clearly intoxicated.
Airing July 14, the upcoming outing will follow Dexter as he continues his manhunt for the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Vogel tries to prove to Dexter that he's perfect as a psychopath, while Debra's PTSD kicks in and she makes a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta's murder.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie