'Dexter' 8.03 Sneak Peeks: Love Confession and DUI Arrest
After the second episode directed by lead actor Michael C. Hall, "Dexter" season 8 will offer more complications in the upcoming outing "What's Eating Dexter Morgan?". A preview is released along with two clips focusing on the titular character and his sister Debra Morgan.
One clip highlights Dexter's meeting with psychopath expert and psychiatrist Evelyn Vogel (Charlotte Rampling), and the other shows Debra being busted for a suspicion of driving under influence. Meanwhile, the preview video is a mixture of both scenes.
"When your sister found out about who you were and what you were doing, why didn't you kill her?" Dr. Vogel asks Dexter. Elsewhere, Debra tells a cop that she had a really bad couple days and begged him to cut her some slack when she was busted sitting inside her car clearly intoxicated.
Airing July 14, the upcoming outing will follow Dexter as he continues his manhunt for the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Vogel tries to prove to Dexter that he's perfect as a psychopath, while Debra's PTSD kicks in and she makes a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta's murder.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'