'Burn Notice' and 'White Collar' Picked Up by Ion
USA's "Burn Notice" starring Jeffrey Donovan and "White Collar" led by Matthew Bomer have landed syndication deal on Ion. The cable network acquires the former which is airing its seventh and final season and the latter which is entering season five this fall for a rerun potential.
"Burn Notice and White Collar have the creative quality and originality we look for to serve smart and engaged audiences with our 'Positively Entertaining' brand promise," said Brandon Burgess, chairman and CEO of ION Media Networks. "And strategically, we are making a concerted bet on top-performing, high-quality, off-cable shows balancing our strong broadcast series portfolio."
Both the series are top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired. They become the latest pick-up by Ion, following "Psych", "Leverage", "Monk", "Criminal Minds, "Cold Case", "House M.D.", and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington