'Burn Notice' and 'White Collar' Picked Up by Ion
USA's "Burn Notice" starring Jeffrey Donovan and "White Collar" led by Matthew Bomer have landed syndication deal on Ion. The cable network acquires the former which is airing its seventh and final season and the latter which is entering season five this fall for a rerun potential.
"Burn Notice and White Collar have the creative quality and originality we look for to serve smart and engaged audiences with our 'Positively Entertaining' brand promise," said Brandon Burgess, chairman and CEO of ION Media Networks. "And strategically, we are making a concerted bet on top-performing, high-quality, off-cable shows balancing our strong broadcast series portfolio."
Both the series are top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired. They become the latest pick-up by Ion, following "Psych", "Leverage", "Monk", "Criminal Minds, "Cold Case", "House M.D.", and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!