'Burn Notice' and 'White Collar' Picked Up by Ion
USA's "Burn Notice" starring Jeffrey Donovan and "White Collar" led by Matthew Bomer have landed syndication deal on Ion. The cable network acquires the former which is airing its seventh and final season and the latter which is entering season five this fall for a rerun potential.
"Burn Notice and White Collar have the creative quality and originality we look for to serve smart and engaged audiences with our 'Positively Entertaining' brand promise," said Brandon Burgess, chairman and CEO of ION Media Networks. "And strategically, we are making a concerted bet on top-performing, high-quality, off-cable shows balancing our strong broadcast series portfolio."
Both the series are top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired. They become the latest pick-up by Ion, following "Psych", "Leverage", "Monk", "Criminal Minds, "Cold Case", "House M.D.", and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion