'Burn Notice' and 'White Collar' Picked Up by Ion
USA's "Burn Notice" starring Jeffrey Donovan and "White Collar" led by Matthew Bomer have landed syndication deal on Ion. The cable network acquires the former which is airing its seventh and final season and the latter which is entering season five this fall for a rerun potential.
"Burn Notice and White Collar have the creative quality and originality we look for to serve smart and engaged audiences with our 'Positively Entertaining' brand promise," said Brandon Burgess, chairman and CEO of ION Media Networks. "And strategically, we are making a concerted bet on top-performing, high-quality, off-cable shows balancing our strong broadcast series portfolio."
Both the series are top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired. They become the latest pick-up by Ion, following "Psych", "Leverage", "Monk", "Criminal Minds, "Cold Case", "House M.D.", and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2