'Burn Notice' and 'White Collar' Picked Up by Ion
USA's "Burn Notice" starring Jeffrey Donovan and "White Collar" led by Matthew Bomer have landed syndication deal on Ion. The cable network acquires the former which is airing its seventh and final season and the latter which is entering season five this fall for a rerun potential.
"Burn Notice and White Collar have the creative quality and originality we look for to serve smart and engaged audiences with our 'Positively Entertaining' brand promise," said Brandon Burgess, chairman and CEO of ION Media Networks. "And strategically, we are making a concerted bet on top-performing, high-quality, off-cable shows balancing our strong broadcast series portfolio."
Both the series are top rated scripted cable original series among 25-to-54 year olds on the nights they aired. They become the latest pick-up by Ion, following "Psych", "Leverage", "Monk", "Criminal Minds, "Cold Case", "House M.D.", and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance