Laura Bell Bundy Premieres 'Two Step' Music Video Featuring Colt Ford
Laura Bell Bundy has released an energetic and fun music video for her new single, "Two Step". In the three-minute video, Bundy and her girlfriends play workers in a factory. After finishing their work, the ladies change their uniforms into trendy costumes. They then invite their friends, including Colt Ford and a few familiar Broadway faces, for a line dance session.
This is a big week for Bundy. Days before releasing her music video, the former Broadway star signed with Big Machine Records. "Laura Bell is a fireball of energy and attitude with all the right moves," said Scott Borchetta, President and CEO of the Big Machine Label Group.
"She is a natural to lead the Country Dance Music movement that is starting to blow up and I'm confident we will find great success with her many talents," he added.
When asked about her new venture with Big Machine, Laura replied, "I can only be grateful in this moment... for the many relationships, lessons and experiences I've had on Music Row that have led me here and finding a true partner in Big Machine and Scott Borchetta."
"Inspiration and passion breed a crazy sort of jet fuel in myself and those at Big Machine. It drives us to constantly create and work really hard to reach those we are creating for. You can call it 'synergy' or even 'madness' but I call it 'home sweet home.' And I can't stop smiling," she continued.
Bundy is currently featured on Rascal Flatts' "Live & Loud Tour".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones