Laura Bell Bundy Premieres 'Two Step' Music Video Featuring Colt Ford
Laura Bell Bundy has released an energetic and fun music video for her new single, "Two Step". In the three-minute video, Bundy and her girlfriends play workers in a factory. After finishing their work, the ladies change their uniforms into trendy costumes. They then invite their friends, including Colt Ford and a few familiar Broadway faces, for a line dance session.
This is a big week for Bundy. Days before releasing her music video, the former Broadway star signed with Big Machine Records. "Laura Bell is a fireball of energy and attitude with all the right moves," said Scott Borchetta, President and CEO of the Big Machine Label Group.
"She is a natural to lead the Country Dance Music movement that is starting to blow up and I'm confident we will find great success with her many talents," he added.
When asked about her new venture with Big Machine, Laura replied, "I can only be grateful in this moment... for the many relationships, lessons and experiences I've had on Music Row that have led me here and finding a true partner in Big Machine and Scott Borchetta."
"Inspiration and passion breed a crazy sort of jet fuel in myself and those at Big Machine. It drives us to constantly create and work really hard to reach those we are creating for. You can call it 'synergy' or even 'madness' but I call it 'home sweet home.' And I can't stop smiling," she continued.
Bundy is currently featured on Rascal Flatts' "Live & Loud Tour".
Laura Bell Bundy's "Two Step" (feat. Colt Ford)
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes